for You Could Be Mine

6/27/2018 c2 10MakeMeProud
Great story! Very believable :)
10/11/2013 c2 14twifan115 - deactivated
So sweet and describes the both of them perfectly. :) Thank you for writing.
10/19/2012 c2 zkcej
dangerous yet erotic i love it!
1/17/2011 c2 Twiggalina
There are a lot of Honeymoon fics out there but I must say how good this one is.I like it because you really keep to cannon.Bella is still shy and doesn't become some wanton thing and Edward shows his demon and also how unsure he is and doesn't become a manwhore who know exactly how to pleae a woman (although he does quite well here;)

Good Two shot!
10/18/2010 c2 Rima2000
Beautifully written and certainly the missing honeymoon night pages from the book "Breaking Dawn".

These 2 pages could easily be slipped in there for a more satisfying read. I am going to print them out and slip them in my book for the next time I read it.

I am sure we all knew that it would be a struggle for Edward as well as an emotionally and physically overwheming experience to finally share himself with Bella...and be able to control his instinctive desire to drink her blood. You described his struggle and fear, his yearning and desire for Bella so well...and so beautifully too. Thank You...

Sincerely,

Lynn Rayve
9/10/2010 c2 QueenAnnie1
YUM!

I love the "love" side of their intimacy. I don't mind me some great smut every now-and-then but the love between them is what has me so addicted. I just can't get enough of it.

great job! loved it!
9/8/2010 c1 1patiicm
SO SWEET!
9/3/2010 c2 genisus
U described Edwards pov beautifully . U r an amazing writer. Putting u on my favorites. Amazing
6/14/2010 c2 1WindDancer555
Fantastic adaptation of their wedding night. Very well written.
5/27/2010 c2 1abbiebuchanan
i LOVED THIS. so much! i loved the end with the eyes and i loved that it wasnt graphic. this is probably the best ive read! it wasnt raunchy or anything. love this!
3/30/2010 c2 mdf
NICE!
2/15/2010 c2 Siriusmunchkin
Perfect. Beautiful. Sweet. Romantic. Very sexy. Very Edward and Bella.
1/13/2010 c2 2Pheonix Autumn
r u updating soon?
11/16/2009 c2 4Vani88
That was intense... I liked the way he was fighting against the thirst... maybe another story about how she finally convinces him to give in... that would be great to read
9/19/2009 c2 3CullenFest
such a dangerous and erotic event, so delicately told. insightful. just wonderful. please keep writing.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »