for Dark Chocolate

10/23/2020 c1 28miniandminie
So nice. I loved that so much.
5/25/2014 c1 10arsehattery
I feel I am repeating myself [too many times], but this is brilliant! So, so brilliant!
And I will be sure to try the bread and chocolate combination [and maybe even the strawberries and pepper one. Maybe]. :D
1/5/2014 c1 6The Unnamed Avatar
That's so cute! And I'm guessing the contrast can slightly apply to them too? The old and young, willing and stubborn, and everything? Anyway, I've got to remember the dark chocolate and white bread trick…. and maybe try the strawberry one too… But great writing!
7/20/2013 c1 4raquelicious
I have the tendency, when I can get away with it, to buy Cadbury's chocolate and put it in a sandwich and microwave it. It's delicious, when the chocolate melts and the bread gets warm. (However, I'm not yet old enough to not have to explain eating the unhealthiest meals ever to my mother and therefore cannot get away with it often.) And it's now my personal headcanon that when confronted with something new, Sirius says, "Well, I suppose it can't be worse than Azkaban." And my favourite line is definitely the third paragraph. "I've come to seduce you." she says without preamble.
1/27/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
[Even the brush of one of those shoulders against his as she leans forward for the chocolate again can't disturb the armour that keeps all desire absent and all longing dead.] This is so depressing but it's like you're in my head, because I pretty much wrote something similar in a 'fic I started while at a a physical therapy office this afternoon.

[That he's deeply flattered by being the subject of a young girl's infatuation, but she'll fancy someone else in a week or so.] This is a little depressing but understandable. I can easily believe that Remus would have a hard time wrapping his mind around why Tonks would ever even look twice at him, especially as a romantic pursuit. But he underestimates himself.

[quiet and vulnerable, is the man he really is] Lovely and, and I think, true.

One last thing before I get my ass in bed at seven in the morning: On the scale of weird things, 'bout ten years ago, a friend and I were bored and trying foods with Ranch dressing because we thought Ranch made everything somehow better, and we had to test this theory in front of a bunch of goofy middle school girls (my friend and I were in high school and these girls were friends of my baby sister who practically idolized us for no reason except that we were older and wiser). We tried Ranch dressing on two things, the first being an Oreo and the second being a purple grape.

To be perfectly honest, neither was that bad. Not good, but not bad. Interesting to be certain.

That said, the most interesting thing I've ever had that erred on the side of good was a literal ice cream sandwich. Ice cream between two slices of (preferably white) bread (though I prefer wheat for actual meat sandwiches) with chocolate syrup for good measure. I was a young teenager and had to find out of a literal ice cream sandwich was any good. Turns out it was pretty good. But I felt so silly trying it that I never tried it again!
8/31/2011 c1 7I Luv R-T
i'll have to try that.. any chance reus can hand-feed it to me? if tonks doesn't mind of course.. ;)
10/8/2010 c1 CapacityForWings
I love the feeling you get after reading a truly wonderful story, where you actually want to scream with the sheer loveliness of what you've read. I adored this oneshot. And now my chocolate cravings have double, and I need to go make a cup of hot cocoa...
8/11/2010 c1 4LyricalxRose
Amazing. I've never tried either of those food combinations, but I think I will now. :)
8/28/2009 c1 17Grey's Princess
You know I'm going to try strawberries and pepper now- that sounds fabtastic! I really liked this- everyone was extremely in character and it was a very good unique idea.
8/15/2009 c1 Siriusmunchkin
Nice story. Liked your characters and storyline. Fun to read.
8/12/2009 c1 1AngelsColdFire
I really don't know what posessed me to do this, but I just tried the pepper and strawberries thing, and it's not that bad!
12/6/2008 c1 wsxokn
Nice.
12/3/2008 c1 17amaltia
I grew up on the chocolate bar + soft bread combo! And can vouch it's delicious. As is nutella mixed with canned peaches. And salt on watermelon. Haven't tried pepper on strawberries, but balsamic vinegar on them is good!

Yay for combinations! :D
10/28/2008 c1 11Kuroi Garyuu
I think I'll take the chocolate and bread with a side of Remus please! (I feel like I'm on a game show!) :) Great story!
8/29/2008 c1 24Owl Emporium