for Holiday Oneshots

11/17/2015 c1 2Dez as a girl
You forgot Halloween
12/24/2012 c3 11SerenSplash989
I cracked up when he talked to his PDA xD awesome!
3/10/2012 c7 22yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl
HEY! when u said kids figure out that imaginary holiday people like the easter bunny and santa are just imaginary when they turn ten years old or so, i was all like "WTF- BOOM!" cause I RESENT THAT 100%! I'm gonna be 14 years old April 23, AND I STILL BELIEVE IN THE EASTER BUNNY AND SANTA AND EVEN RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER!

FAST FACT- Reindeer btw are domestic caribou. and caribou/ reindeer are also the ONLY species of deer that BOTH male AND female deer BOTH have antlers.

i believe the only way to tell them apart are their size. i think females antlers are SMALLER than the males and SMALLER in their physical appearance. Male antlers are BIGGER than the females and BIGGER in physical apperence, i think.

if u don't believe me, LOOK IT UP!
3/10/2012 c6 yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl
what are some other cool camp songs you learned? i love the beaver one. it involed beavers and i LOVE beavers. Come to think of it... i'm EFFING CRAZY AND ADDICTED TO ALL ANIMALS! - smiles insanely with eye twitching- Eh... sorry. So what are other cool camp songs did you learn?

~
10/12/2011 c11 1nikkideephantom
i lovedd thiss:) soo fluffy and creative
8/18/2011 c6 24Harmonious Wolf
Oh my Gosh... We used to sing the Beaver song at Camp all the time! One time one of my bro's friends was hiding behind a tree to jump out at the end...it was a poison oak. ~Har~
6/22/2009 c11 14Magma Writes
This was an adorable group of one-shots! I really loved them!
6/22/2009 c10 Magma Writes
Aww this was so cute!

You really do have some imagination!

6/22/2009 c9 Magma Writes
Okay now im confused.

This was nice though.
6/22/2009 c8 Magma Writes
Lol.

This was like your only story where Danny and Sam got to have some romance at the end WITHOUT Tucker or someone interupting.

6/22/2009 c7 Magma Writes
Lol.

Ur a good author. I just started my first FanFiction, but urs are rly funny.

Good Job.

6/21/2009 c6 Magma Writes
Aww... this one was cute!

Im not a mom!

Not yet.

LOL!

(Mothers Day)
6/21/2009 c5 Magma Writes
AHH! I am to believe that i am going to end up reviewing all of these chapters.

they are realy good.

*St. Pat*

6/21/2009 c4 Magma Writes
Lol. I liked this one too! Boy you have a good imagination.

(Val. Day)