for The Right Girl

11/21/2008 c1 17Inherent Anxiety
Hey! Great story! I loved it. I'm really not a Smitchie fan because I definitely think they aren't right for each other, and this fic kind of showed that. :) Awesome story. I think you're a really great win.
8/1/2008 c1 51Satine89
Hello! So I've never seen Camp Rock, and I wasn't very familiar with the characters, so my review might be a little useless to you. I'm not sure.

I liked how you chose to make the story in first-person. Not many fics like that are attempted on here, and I can appreciate the effort there. From what I gather, Shane is supposed to be a bit of an egotist, and that vibe was captured well here. The characters are well-defined as well.

As for grammar, there were a few weird things that popped up a few times. I believe I saw ".," a few times and was unsure of whether you wanted a period or a comma. The dialogue formatting was great - usually that trips up people. There was a run on sentence or two. I think the worst one was this: "It was obvious that she usually wasn’t this open with people—neither was I—but heck, that’s what sometimes just happens when you’re with someone you really connect with., like I did with Tess and vice versa."

All in all, a good story! I'd work on making your compound sentences shorter, but otherwise, good job!
7/12/2008 c1 11soccersmileyGRL16
Aww! Shane is not a jerk anymore, and it totally fits with the Tess apologizing in the movie. LOL! I liked it, now you must write a Smitchie. Yay!

:) SSG

I think you should continue this.
7/8/2008 c1 SillyMisfit
O!

I like it already!

NExT ChAppIe! FAsT!

WhY Am i TaLkiNg LikE ThiS?

Awesome Chappie!
7/7/2008 c1 UZ-STEALEDZ-MEH-WAFFLEZZZ
That was awesome! You get many kisses for this! *mwah, mwah* Twas good except you used too many vowels. :D
7/7/2008 c1 I Danced Once Upon A Dream
Great job! I love this story! Nice work!
7/7/2008 c1 mrsjjonas13