FanFiction.Net
for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh

6/1/2014 c46 1SoInLuv
Congratulation! I enjoyed reading this story so much and even thought it was years ago, it's a story that stayed with me :) It is one of my favorite Twilight AU stories. I will miss to see it go, but can't wait to read some of your new stuff. Good luck!
5/29/2014 c46 Guest
This is so exciting! I'm so happy that I get to revisit IEWIS again in a whole new platform! ️
5/31/2014 c46 09kez
So happy to have you writing this world again, very exciting
5/30/2014 c46 twilighter168
This is my absolute favorite fanfic. Although I've been dying to read it as its own thing. But I'm wondering if it's possible for a pdf version still with TWI characters, because I do love zipping up my love again and again. I've re read this story more times then I can count. I will adore the story as an original work because you're such a beautiful writer. But I don't know if I can say goodbye to Emmett and the sexiverse, the pretzel, and that first meet in the elevator. This story has been such an inspiration to me. "I want to always feel like part of this was mine" 3
5/30/2014 c46 3bandmum
Woo hoo! That's awesome!
I'm so excited for you, and for all the new readers who are going to fall in love with this crazy crew!
My daughter made a IEWIS reference the other day. I happened to have my maroon hoodie on, and I zipped it up. We just looked at each other and smiled, then she said, "We need to read it again."
Best wishes on the new endeavor!
5/30/2014 c46 5thamker
I love eposides it's such a fun app. Please let us know when it comes out on the app.
5/30/2014 c46 1EdwardsGal25
Oh please please please I love this story with a passion and the sequel I like it as a twilight fanfic and of course I will join in your journey on episode but if you are going to take it down would you please be able to send me a pdf copy of this and it's sequel. I would like to be able to go back every now and then and re read an amazing story. When I had crappy days I just had to read this story and the hilarity would give me the pep I needed to get through it. I promise not to share the pdf copy if you send it to me it's just to go onto my iPad. I just can't let this story and the original characters go just yet. Kudos for emmetts chair love.
5/29/2014 c46 78Mrstrentreznor
gosh. Good luck, with the newish venture. Although it is still writing, and clearly you are good at that!
5/29/2014 c46 HJP4Life
Yes! I'm super excited for you and I will definitely be there with the new journey. I'll have to look into the app but you should definitely keep us posted here at first as to how to follow you, find you and the story itself.

-long time iewis fan
5/29/2014 c46 marchellow
Is this story available in pdf?
5/29/2014 c46 4o0.Polly.Anna.0o
Good for you! I've always loved this story so much and will be sad to see it go. It was the first story on this site that I really fell in love with. I'm afraid I don't have a smart phone right now so I won't be able to read it anymore when you take it down. Maybe I can at some later time though. Good luck!

Heather
5/29/2014 c46 lonelymidnights
IEWIS is one of the very first fanfictions I've read on here. It's honestly brought me and my friends closer together when we first read it 3-4 years ago and I am so happy to hear that IEWISland isn't over. Thank you for this amazing opportunity and congratulations!
5/20/2014 c17 rclaurel
I don't know what his problem is but he was flirting with Angela then he says he is sorry, yes he is an ASS
5/20/2014 c14 rclaurel
after the way he reacted when he came home, I could care less if he broke up with Tanya or not...I would make him stew for a few for the way he treated her
5/20/2014 c8 rclaurel
why is she torturing herself, let him go..
5,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »