FanFiction.Net
for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh

7/2/2019 c18 1vampirelady13
Still think Bella is an idiot I would never let someone treat me like has Bella that is dumb.
7/2/2019 c17 vampirelady13
I usually don't read story that are just in Bella s point of view. I like story's were it is both there point of view. So the fact that I am still reading it and very frustrated with Bella is at least something. Not much of Edwards point of view is it.
7/2/2019 c4 vampirelady13
Another story were Bella is a horrible daughter to Charlie. She always picks the neglectful piece of carp mother of her. Bella probably doesn't even deserve Charlie
5/27/2019 c46 OldieButAGoodie
I have really enjoyed this whole story. Not sure if the author will ever read this review but thanks for writing. 3 OBAG
4/27/2019 c22 Guest
I joined the Twilight party too late to anticipate the release of any of the books (or movies for that matter). But I remember going to the Final Harry Potter Book Release party at OUR local B & N. It was great. and yes, after getting home at 12:30am I read for 4 hours, went to bed and was up by 9am ready to finish it. Good times.
3/26/2019 c34 Guest
Jasper gave the best gift
3/23/2019 c22 Guest
I think she is doing well with being friends with edward first building the friendship first
11/23/2018 c1 2Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler
If there was ever a time to start Cussin Day it would be to say "Emmett, what the fuck?!" after he was like "we're not gonna rape you."

that's a Cussin Day waiting to happen
11/22/2018 c1 Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler
WHOOPS I'M GONNA READ THIS AGAIN AND BUY EVERY PIN IN THE SHOP NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME MUAHAHAHAHAHA
10/23/2018 c41 ReadingRainbow7
Absolutely loved this story!
7/5/2018 c26 petmom1213
Love love love like Bella lives Edward.

Mickey
7/1/2018 c33 Guest
I wish you had picked a different color. Maroon is so DULL. I think the Scarlett hoodie would be much better-and play to Vampire Canon!
6/30/2018 c23 Guest
During the "meet Tanya at the wedding scene" in the book, I wished that Bella was ALREADY a vampire so she could tear Tanya into itty bitty vampire pieces and drop the pieces from the wheel wells of the airplanes to Brazil! Wonder how long it would take to retrieve all of them?
6/30/2018 c19 Guest
ok. this has gone on long enough! I want a KISS, dammit! not a peck or a brush of lips, I WANT a full out opened mouth, tongues a-strokin', breath-stopping KISS. in full technocolor detail. Some hands under the shirt stuff would not come amiss, as well.
6/29/2018 c14 Guest
Wow! yay for Bella that she knows she has a shot. What, Emmett couldn't have told her on the freakin' phone that Ed/ya were kuput!? Also can't resist the envy I feel (even at this late date) that you got to be in the same vicinity as the cast of Twilight! yum.
5,144 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »