FanFiction.Net
for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh

6/29/2018 c9 Guest
Emmett needs to be ORDAINED for perform the ceremony or he WILL be INDICTED for impersonating someone who is allowed to MARRY FOLKS!
6/29/2018 c4 Guest
just realized (and this my second time reading this!) that all the chapter headings are song titles. I could be dumber but I don't know how!
6/29/2018 c3 Guest
I can see Bella Confessing, just to be Punished by Edward. If nothing else, he'll be paying attention to her, right?
6/19/2018 c1 angel- grace 2003
has anyone else realize that the title of the story is from the song Forever off Full House/Fuller House it's Jesse's wedding song
6/19/2018 c34 2Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler
... these pins are so cheap I'm LOSING IT I may or may not buy every pin several years after they were created.
I WANNA BE GRAPE TOSS 08 CHAMPION
6/11/2018 c19 Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler
Me reading this entire fic for the third time, in 2018, eating a string cheese while Friends plays in the backgroundFine literature is my passion."
5/9/2018 c16 playme-a-lovesong
This is very well written, but I can’t read another chapter of this twisted relationship. I have been in this type of relationship and I can tell you that in real life fuck boys are just that.. fuck boys. They don’t magically change and live out happily ever after with you. A relationship like this is not romantic, it is heart breaking and leaves you questioning your own self worth.
11/5/2017 c18 Guest
I believe I love it. Edward may have feelings for Bella.
9/26/2017 c27 1NataraGirl
reading it for the forth time.. it's just beautiful... the emotions ... wonderfully written!
9/23/2017 c18 Guest
Very sweet chapter.
8/21/2017 c18 Not today
Why's this Bella so pathetic though? Holding on to Edward when he's so not clearly over Tanya? You kidding me? No. She should not wait for Edward...I don't think she should go have sex with everyone but for him to ask her to wait... No... Just, no. I'm still curious about what was going on with Angela.
8/3/2017 c1 Michelle Law
I really loved this story. It warms my heart when I see it in the "Favorite Stories" lists of fanfiction Authors. (it's nice when they like the same stuff I do!)
6/28/2017 c46 Jadeeeee
There are no words for the way this story makes me feel. I laughed and I cried and I fell in love on this amazingly astounding and astronomically well written masterpiece of a story. I have lost track of how many amazing fanfictions I have read but this is no doubt on the top ten. Thank you for taking us on this journey. You are destined for greatness.
So much love,
-J
P.S. I haven't slept since I started this story, it's literally 5:50 am and I'm still awake
6/27/2017 c5 Jadeeeee
DAMN IT TANYA!
6/4/2017 c41 2storiesrmyjam
ONE OF THE BEST F'KING STORIES IVE READ I MY LIFE IT MADE ME CRYYY SO BAAAADDDD I LOVE IT THE CHEMISTRY THE COMEDY THE IDEAS ALL JUST TOO PERFECT ! GONNA START THE SEQUEL RIGHT NOW !
5,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »