FanFiction.Net
for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh

7/12/2008 c5 2Fatima-FireandIce
ugh. you are such a tease, lol. please update, i like squealed when i saw that you had last updated, :)
7/11/2008 c3 5AngstyAphrodite
lol, this chapter made me laugh, i loved it, especially the part about emmett's chair
7/11/2008 c4 Screams-At-Midnight
Will we be getting any other POV's?
7/11/2008 c4 4Darkangel0345
*squeals like Alice again while jumping up and down*

Love it! thank you for dedicating it to me i feel so SPECIAL!

Why does Edward have to have a girlfriend! oh well, something interesting will probably be happening later on in the story if you decided to put him with her.

This is one of my favorite stories, it is tied with two others. There were a few spelling errors, but nothing that would make a big deal. I will love this story no matter what!
7/11/2008 c4 20distorted realities
Poor Bella's heart is breaking! As is mine!
7/10/2008 c3 4Darkangel0345
*squealing like Alice* This is so CUTE! *higher pitched squealing* I want MORE I LOVE IT.
7/10/2008 c2 1linda465
I'm really liking your story so far :) Update soon!
7/10/2008 c2 4Darkangel0345
Very Origional, I don't think that there were hardly any grammer or spelling errors and i thank you for that because it can be annoying and distracting at times. LOVE IT. I don't know what else to say other than I will be awaiting the next chapter! and if it is annoyingly long you can always take out half of it to leave a cliffy and then update an hour or two later with the rest. This will also give you more reviews(hopefully) because people will WANT to know what amazing thing is happening next! for your first fanfic this is beyond amazing! :)
7/10/2008 c2 bleedinglove93
love it continue please
7/10/2008 c2 20distorted realities
Is it bad I totally want someone to open the door? Ugh, I'm anxious. I wanna know!
7/9/2008 c1 luckyisjoan
Please post more soon. I can't wait to see what happens...
7/9/2008 c1 2cas-sassafras
I'm likin' the story. Keep going. I can tell it will be a good one.
7/9/2008 c1 5AngstyAphrodite
i really like the chapter, please update soon!
7/9/2008 c1 20distorted realities