FanFiction.Net
for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh

5/15/2017 c36 Michelle Law
another IEWIS pin idea: Dragons or Centaurs and Would you Rather...?
5/15/2017 c34 Michelle Law
Oh, my GOODNESS. we must share some brain cells! my thoughts immediately went to the Hollywood Bowl when Jasper proposed his "adventure"! The Hollywood sign was my second choice.
5/14/2017 c29 Michelle Law
"Swap your spit" has to be on the first button. this thing wouldn't let me leave a 2nd review to the last chapter in cast the this first sentence sounds random!
5/14/2017 c28 Michelle Law
"Swap the spit"!OMG that is priceless. I had to break off there just to post this. 2 thumbs up, Car, two thumbs WAYYY up!
5/14/2017 c27 Michelle Law
Had to break off reading the chapter to correct you: Rupert Holms did "the Pina Colada song" not Jimmy Buffet. I remember it on the radio all those years ago. I'm sure your other loyal fans have already corrected you, but I couldn't let that one pass. Sorry.
5/14/2017 c16 Michelle Law
I meant to leave this message a few chapters back after your major SQUEEEE about Comic Con. I know that I am WAAAAAY late to both the Twiverse and it's wonderful fanfiction (I didn't discover Twilight until 2014-I mean, I KNEW it was out there, I'd have to be a hermit not to-and didn't discover fanfiction until somewhere on facebook, someone answered a lament regarding the abrupt non-finish of Midnight Sun, mentioning an author, PA Lassiter (if you haven't accessed her material, run don't walk!) who rewrote all four books, picking up where Midnight Sun left off, in Edward's point of view. I hope you got to talk to Robert. OMG, that first kiss in the Twilight movie HAS to be the best kiss in alllllllllllll moviedom! I'm sorry for sounding like a 15 year old (really embarrassing as I am all of 56! fortunately for me, some ladies in their 60's and 70's like Twilight.) and I KNOW that your Comic Con Squee was almost 10 years ago, but for me it is current events since I just found out about it.
5/15/2017 c33 Mona69
No Rose, :((((
4/19/2017 c42 twirob
thank you so much for sharing this AWESOME! story for us on here ;) i'm going to start on the sequel now ;D
4/8/2017 c46 Guest
best story ever. I loved it!
4/5/2017 c37 Guest
best...story...EVER!
1/31/2017 c46 Grace
Awesome! Please write more I beg of you! I totally understand why this story got nominated for 5 twilight awards :) please write more please write more please write more please write more! You better write more ! And maybe even make the world a better place by writing a book I'd totally read it:) don't forget to write more! - Grace
11/22/2016 c2 Guest
This is my second time reading the story and I love it even more!
10/6/2016 c28 Guest
How would the gang act if bella got sick ?
10/6/2016 c21 Guest
What r Bella's parents like?
10/6/2016 c20 EalasaidUna
I like how you are building the friendship and not rushing it
5,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »