for Coming Clean

7/22/2010 c1 hsv18896
I loved this story :)
4/5/2009 c1 RomansAngel22
I love it it's your choice but i think you should keep going with it its a great story it will also be funny to find out what her ex thinks you did a good job
12/16/2008 c1 10CouturePrincess
Loved it

Very sexy
12/9/2008 c1 G to tha A to tha BBY
So I just read this again and realized how much I LOVED IT! I can only imagine what the second chapter of Broken is going to be like *hint hint* Eh, I'm just playing. Although I would really like to know what's gonna happen between Gabs and Randy. It all takes time though, I understand. I absolutely miss your writing. But I did read on your profile that your muses are coming back to you so that's great! Hope to see something soon :)
12/2/2008 c1 125Heel Princess
hot i loved this :) really good work,
7/31/2008 c1 ME
You are on my list of heroes!
7/28/2008 c1 15Kanaydian Dragon
Damn, this was pretty hot. I loved it. The only bad thing about it is that its not going to continue.
7/18/2008 c1 7derivereine
I made themistake of reading this in class.

I nearly had to leave cause I got a little hot ahahahah!

I bet you can hear me laughing from here ah.

This was amazing and I now want to go write some fiction.

Ich liebe dich.
7/11/2008 c1 5Pandora's Cube
Wow, really good!
7/11/2008 c1 11101mizzpoet101
SMUT! THIS STORY WAS ALL SMUT! HOLY SHIT BRITT! I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!

Not only am I impressed but I am pleased as well... MY BRITTY IS GROWING UP! AND YOU ARE FUCKING HANGING WITH ELI YOU LUCKY FUCKING BITCH!
7/11/2008 c1 1Ctinaisfashion
that was so good u have to write more
7/10/2008 c1 17liloweewoah
girl, i have to admit. this is a DAMN HOT story! haha! i'm digging it! haha!
7/10/2008 c1 1PreciousKat
Wow...can you say outrageously hot and sexy? Because I can.

Great job girl...is this gonna be more than a oneshot?
7/10/2008 c1 15Orton Addict
Woman...you have such a dirty mind...I can't believe you actually wrote this. It was so vulgar and explicit and I just wanted to tell you what I REALLY think of it...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Sweet dreams for Miss Gabby tonight...Alex who?