for To Kill An Avenger

10/31/2010 c15 Guest
I love your story. I came in late so I had to start from the begining.

All the way from chapter 1. :) But I really like it. I am a fan of Sasuke but I'm very good at seeing him as both a good and a bad guy. That shit made me mad! I was so angry with him. At first I thought you just made it sound like he only wanted her for a baby maker as a joke but when he actually meant it I was shocked.

Deidaras sooo cute... and he is such a corney loser. But I like it. :) ooog and yesh I'd rather the 'hm' then the 'yeah' it does sound less annoying. Hmmm what else can I say... Update Verry Soon! I'll be waiting. Read my story. Its a Sasuke/oc story but only for the first 10 or so chapters in later chapters there will be some love triangles and maybe even Love squares if that makes any kind of sense. Between some Akatsuki members. *cough* Deidara *cough* Itachi *cough* lol but yes. I love your story please update soooooon! :)
10/28/2010 c15 5xGuiltyXGigglesx03
I love your story. I came in late so I had to start from the begining.

10/1/2010 c15 4CMinuteByMinute
For the love of all that is holy WHY ISN'T THERE MORE PEOPLE READING THIS STORY?

It's really brilliant! I love your OC and how your plot goes and PLEASE update! I need to read more!
6/29/2010 c15 Mrs.Deidara322
I knew it! I knew it i knew it i knew it! i knew it was something like that! anywho, srry i didnt review thee last couple chappies... i was busy furiously pressing the next button... write more? soon? plz?
6/29/2010 c12 Mrs.Deidara322
omg im right about sasuke arent i? or at least close mayb?
6/23/2010 c8 Mrs.Deidara322
u r so not a bad author and i am still totally laughing my ass off at deidei! xD
6/23/2010 c6 Mrs.Deidara322
hmm, pein and karin... never woulda thought of that one.

awwwwwww! deidei blushed!

and zetsu i swear if u try to eat me i will cut u in half and bury both sides of u on opposite sides of the planet.

zetsu- o.o ...
6/23/2010 c5 Mrs.Deidara322
i still think one of mine is right... anywho... really good so far... i need more popcorn...
6/23/2010 c4 Mrs.Deidara322
must, continue... *rapidly clicking the next button*
6/23/2010 c3 Mrs.Deidara322
I think i know what happened, either Sasuke tried to make a move on Ami and something happend, or Sasuke killed someone close to her, or she fell in love with him and he harshly rejected her and got Sakura prego. These are my hypothesis... And dont worry DeiDei, u will always live on in the hearts and fandoms of ur fangirls ^3^
6/23/2010 c2 Mrs.Deidara322
I get to keep DeiDei-kun if Ami gets paired with Kisame/Sasori! 3 He is sexi :3
6/23/2010 c1 Mrs.Deidara322
good start... imma continue reading now... *sneaks off and gets comfy in an empty corner of the internet with popcorn*
5/28/2010 c1 Naruto-01247
Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue Mary-Sue
5/24/2010 c1 The Truth Bringer
Stop it. OC's suck. Ami is such a typical name.
4/15/2010 c15 6Deidarakiller
hey great chapter glad the bastard got killed...love Deidara, hes so sweet
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »