for Prison Breakers

8/11/2008 c3 1S.Grim
I was planning to write a review at the end but I just wanted to say how much i'm liking this story. I think you have good, interesting and witty characters. The story has a good flow and isn't your run-of-the-mill stories. I'll definitely keep reading this :)
8/8/2008 c12 ncEDGE
so ur chapters should be longer. haha jk. i know what happens next! i mean cough no i dont
8/7/2008 c12 1Mids-all-the-way
WOW, THIS STORY IS GREAT! HAD NO IDEA ANYONE COULD WRITE ON THIS LEVEL! kEEP IT UP O BRILLIANT 'MIDWAY', WHOEVER THAT IS!

HUZZAH!
8/5/2008 c10 BlinkNMiss
Oh goody, new story line =)

I lol'd at the end of the last chapter with some boys running into the washroom. I can totally imagine Mush squealing and trying to protect his modesty.

Still reading avidly, still loving it.
7/28/2008 c8 ncEDGE
COBRA! haha, and arent u too young to drink? and then u go and get drunk... haha awesome chapter. im caught up now haha
7/27/2008 c7 18huffle-bibin
I love this story! Keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and what was in her "pop"? Unless she can't deal with carbonation, her drink was seriously spiked. And good for her for punching Jack in the face. Sometimes I wanna do that too. Then I remember that the Jack I wanna punch is a figment of my imagination, then I get sad. Sorry, way random. Love the story, can't wait for more!
7/19/2008 c7 4Anonymous435373
Haha, I'll certainly help you, and your readers-if they REVIEW!-out by updating for you if you want. Talk to me later about it, and I love your story! Woot! Write more, or Edge and I will destroy you, Middy. LYLAS!

-Guillotine
7/18/2008 c6 BlinkNMiss
I'm reviewing please don't hurt me!

I really really love it. Probably more so because Midway isn't fawning over Spot and/or Jack like other stories.

And your characterisation (spelling fail) of the Newsies is great too.
7/15/2008 c4 ncEDGE
MORE MORE haha. my classic saying for you. haha, is this where guil left off? Does anyone know where guil left off? I dont think even SHE knows where she left off. o wow, we're special. Ok well, may i just say i love spot? He is the light of of my life. js. haha :]
7/14/2008 c3 18huffle-bibin
I love it! Keep writing!
7/14/2008 c3 ncEDGE
WOOT WOOT MORE MORE! haha i realized i say that every chapter. the MORE MORE thing. ya annoying but fun-ny. haha. may i jsut say that i lvoe midway? she makes me smile. haha. and that edge, wow, shes a weird one. haha. i love it!
7/13/2008 c2 4Anonymous435373
Aw, look at my Middie posting all by herself! Haha, great chapter, as usual. Post some more, get to the part I haven't read yet! Can't wait to see what happens next, even if I do have the file sitting around somewhere on my computer! Here's hoping your reader count boosts, it really should because you rock!

-Guillotine
7/13/2008 c2 ncEDGE
LOVED IT! haha may i just say that those newsies are animals? haha ok inside joke, but still. Zebras... haha MORE MORE. ur A-M-A-Z-I-NG!
7/11/2008 c1 3Insane fangirl forever
damn. i havent read a newsie fanfic this good in quite a while! i like it alot and hope that you update soon.
7/11/2008 c1 ncEDGE
WOT haha I LOVE THIS STORY. just in case u didnt already know! hahah MORE MORE. but i bet i can guess what happens next. haha
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »