for Where Do We Go From Here?

8/1/2020 c18 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. Plus I would love it if you would continue with this story and let Buffy tell Angel that she is pregnant again please.
4/5/2020 c3 teamboreanaz
I like have you write Spike and Tara as couple
12/26/2018 c18 TopsAMtn
I quite enjoyed this story! At first, I wasn't sure once that portal opened, but it was fantastic. I LOVE the Spike/Tara pairing. This is the second I've read with them and love it. Thank you.
6/25/2017 c18 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. Plus continue with this story let Buffy tell her family and friends she is pregnant with Angel baby let it be a girl and let Cordelia and Xander be boyfriend and let Cordelia be Xander girlfriend and let them be faithful and happy please. Plus later on let Angel become human but let him keep his vampire strength and senses and let Spike either turn Tara into a vampire so she can stay with him but let Tara keep her soul please. Plus let Oz come back and let Willow be with him as boyfriend and girlfriend and let them be faithful and happy please.
6/30/2016 c18 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update this story please. Plus let Buffy tell everyone that she is pregnant again. Also let Cordelia be with Xander again and let them be faithful to one another please. Plus let Oz come back and let willow be with him again please.
6/9/2016 c18 Sarah Zitter
make a sequel to this story please. Because I love this story it's awesome really but update it is already 2016 so please make a sequel to this story like I said before please.
2/27/2015 c18 Guest
please continou
9/29/2013 c18 2LPeck
W/G? WTH? Where did that come from?! That's just a little, no a lot disturbing ;-)
5/10/2011 c18 spk
Just found this and it's a great story. Love the twists you put in there. I can so see Spike & Tara together. I'm going to check out your other stories and hope that you wrote a sequel. :)
9/29/2010 c18 6RedBadger83
I love this fic. it's so good. I've been reading it for awhile. I couldn't put it down for like a week straight. I agreed with Jucificus, you should continue. I'm waiting to see what happens with everyone and when they find out about the new baby. Will they end up back in the other dimention to concieve another child after the new one? These are the ideas that are in my head at the moment. Really well written. Hurry hurry write some more.
3/14/2010 c18 2JUCIFICS
you must continue this fic is great love it, cant wait for you to write more i want to no how every1 adjusts to buffy n conner andalso about the new baby hope you decide to continue soon xoxo
1/29/2010 c18 39Labyrinth01
What a wonderful story! I am now going to look and see if you have written a sequel. If not, please do!
10/16/2009 c18 5AnglcDmn1986
No, you shouldn't leave it there! You'd be an irresponsible writer if you did. *nods* Honestly, Buff just got pregnant again, you just brought them back, and I'm pretty unsatisfied with the way that Willow has come along. I think you need more chapters, for sure.
8/13/2009 c18 152Lalaith Quetzalli
I don't really understand how you can end it here, I mean, they haven't yet told everyone that Buffy'll be having another baby, you haven't explained how they'll handle all the papers, or if something's brewing between Giles and Willow just like I have a feeling it is; or if 'third time'll be the charm' for Cordy and Xander, and then how Spike and Tara will handle their relationship, and what of Angel Investigations, and Connor's destiny?

So, yeah, lots and lots of things I think you could (and some should) have added (I can come up with even more too if ou just give me a little time...).

So, this cannot be the end!
7/20/2009 c17 Rissa
awsome story ! you write the charecters really well, do you think you could write one where buffy tells the powers off? i just think that would be a funny story
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »