for Heartbreakers

6/9/2012 c5 15Dandy352
LOL :) I was actually smiling and laughing. It's fast, as in really fast. I thought it's going to be a long and dramatic series but I was wrong. It's fast phased. Somehow, in my opinion, it could have been more heartfelt. I was expecting to cry and stuff but it didn't come.

I think this one has great potential. I've read a lot about bets but it's the first time I encountered a story with her pregnant with his child after they did it for a bet.

Maybe you could rewrite it or revise it. It's just a suggestion though. I'd like to make it clear that the decision is all yours.

God bless!

-Dandy :D
8/31/2011 c5 pikachu2510
awwww that endin was sooo cute n funny, especially the part bout Syaoran tryin 2 listen 2 the baby n wen Tomoyo randomly changed the topic 2 modeling... i really wanted an epilogue n more scenes w/ Shinakio tho... it seemed like Sakura was sayin srry more than Syaoran was ... i was touched wen Syaoran was in the washroom n Sakura was sayin she hated herself n that Syaoran felt bad... n e wayz great story it was awesome, i really loved it!

~*pika*~
5/30/2011 c5 14becomeafan
but what if she got fat and ugly again? will syaoran still love her and look at here the way he looks at her now? If i were sakura, i would have never forgiven syaoran... (im really bitter! :)) )
5/9/2010 c5 meatbunluver
Luv it!

Their a list of things i luv about!

And i can't say them all!1
6/18/2009 c5 17DarlingDearestDeadForever
“Oh my gosh! You don’t mean?” Tomoyo raised her question.

“Oh my gosh! How did you know?” Sakura cried in response.

“Oh my gosh! I could so see it in your face!” Tomoyo replied.

“Okay…ladies…if you don’t mind I would like to know what is going on here? I have no idea about what you two are trying to say with your ‘oh my gosh!’s.” Eriol stared at the girls like they were aliens.

LOVE IT! Haha!
5/4/2009 c5 nrisley19892007
great story...really love it...
4/13/2009 c2 3rosedreamer101
hmm i find it really unrealistic that sakura forgave eriol, h made syaoran do the bet, so argg. if it wasnt for eriol, syoaran wouldn't had een uncaring and she wouldn't be pregnaunt. im soo not reading this story
4/1/2009 c1 Cherry-Blossoms
It's a wonderful story...pls. update it. =)
3/27/2009 c5 63Armageddon Angel
My one problem with this fic is that it's too short. You had something good here but you jumped from place to place without warning.

What you could have done is expand on the story. For example, in chapter 1, you could have shown the bet, what Syaoran did to win the bet, then having them do the deed. Just touching on it made it feel very rushed. Then with Sakura's return, since she's trying to enact revenge, there was so much you could have done: made him jealous, ignore him.

This isn't to say that this is a bad fic. What you have is good. However, if you plan to rewrite for some reason, take some time to plan. Allow your characters more interaction (for a Saku/Syao fic, they spent more time apart than together). It will be better that way
3/21/2009 c5 27dreamworld911
okay..next time make a rising action. i loved the plot of the story. it was VERY cte, but everything happended too fast...i lvoed it tho
3/21/2009 c4 dreamworld911
really fast, but i lik it
3/21/2009 c3 dreamworld911
quick...short...and...SAD! but i love it!
3/21/2009 c2 dreamworld911
it isREALY hard to imagine her fat...too hard...she isalways kawaii and pretty to me ^_^ XD i like this so far tho
3/21/2009 c5 yingfa07
cute ending!

i was kinda surprised that tomoyo, syaoran and eriol didnt pick up the doctor saying kill the BOTH... oh, well!

loved it!

looking forward to your other stories! :D

yingfa07
3/16/2009 c4 XxVampireMistressxX
Please please please update soon! I really want to know what happens next! You have done a wonderful job so far ^-^ keep up the execllent work!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »