for A Clandestine Reality

9/14 c1 Leonita Yap
hell! this is beautiful story!
9/10 c20 michelle.stein
This was just the most delightful chapter. what a gloriously satisfying HEA!
9/7 c20 3SweetDash
Soooooooo cute!
6/17 c15 sevgrey
Poor Ronald
12/5/2020 c20 Guest
Very enjoyable and well written. Love it.
8/1/2020 c20 Guest
This story started well, with an interesting premise, but went off the rails by abusing Ron so badly and portraying Draco, and especially Lucius, as supposedly reformed. Hermione as well - for someone who was supposed to be this paragon she accepted brutal Slytherin acts, and murderers, far too easily. Inconsistent characters drove this story downhill.
8/1/2020 c18 Guest
The story just took a wrong turn: if Draco had really changed, and Hermione was the wonderful person she is presented as, he wouldn’t have taken such a petty and destructive revenge on Hannah Abbott and Hermione wouldn’t have let him. Lucius killed her father! She’s entitled to hold a grudge. And what she did was essentially a slip of the tongue. For that she deserves to be driven out of business? Your characterization just went off a cliff. The story doesn’t work any more.
7/13/2020 c20 KatCEstrada
Loved this story! I liked all the different POVs. Keep writing!
6/18/2020 c20 jkasbf
A nicely written story with an interesting plot and beautiful romance. I have to say, when I first started reading Dramione it annoyed me how Ron was always portrayed as the bad guy because in the series he is an amazing friend. But here, his "bad guy role" was well portrayed and actually seemed quite resemblant and likely so I did not mind it.
6/3/2020 c12 lakelady8425
I'm so relieved you had Hermione apparate to her parents' house right away and avoid Ron. I wasn't ready for another angry confrontation with Ron either.
5/30/2020 c20 Hello.lovelies
This was incredible. I have never read Dramione before and I can confidently say that this fic has got me obsessed with this ship. Thank you for writing this
5/16/2020 c20 Guest
sooooooo good
5/7/2020 c20 IdealUnicorn
I loved this story! It was very well written.
5/2/2020 c2 14emeralgreenlove
OMG! I'm rereading this and i still can't believe Ron had the BALLS to try and trick her into a pregnancy, that is SO detestatable and such a blatant breaking of trust.
Em
4/28/2020 c20 Toothfairy456
I enjoyed your story. Some timeline issues didn't add up. What happened with Draco and Hermione was in the heat of the moment, before the battle, emotions were running crazy. Yes she should have told Ron what had happened, especially when it was becoming apparent who Rose was beginning to look like. But Ron was at fault too, expecting Hermione to become a baby maker just like his mother. She always wanted a career, to use her brain and not just stay home with the kids. Not that there is anything wrong with being a stay at home mom. It just was not Hermione. They were young and needed to grow up. I am happy that she was able to have a husband, family and career! Peace and Love!
1,077 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »