for Anything You Want

1/17/2018 c1 9KittyCat809
cute! I read this as albus, the old man, and was shook for a second when he said "my son" and i was like is this a role reversal or something?
8/20/2016 c1 Wollstonecrafter
This is genuinely one of the best Next Gen drabbles out there. I love your take on the Potters - I'd much rather read your version than The Cursed Child!
10/14/2015 c1 9SapphiRubyCrys
nice
2/21/2014 c1 Snitch
This was really good:-)
9/5/2011 c1 7brilliant incandescence
Great story, I've always imagined Albus being a bit indecisive when it came to his career.
7/8/2011 c1 kazeninatte07
Well, this is definitely the life that Harry Potter more than deserves after fighting evil for so many years. I love how you brought out the distinct characters of each person. Harry sounds like a great dad (and a funny one too). :D
6/24/2011 c1 Il'Diko
Oh, you do have a fic about Al. I liked him a lot. You nailed him, he was a perfect teenage boy, with all the teenage angst that comes with it. :) Loved the scene with Lily, she is quite a handfull I imagine! ;) And you also got Harr! :)

Nice job, another fav! ;)
7/7/2010 c1 71Lyric Medlie
WONDERFUL! :D I loved it!

-thanks, love, Lyric ♥♪♫
8/30/2009 c1 8BeeUtifulgirl
I really enjoyed this! I loved the family dynamics you captured and how each character is believable and thought-out.
8/13/2009 c1 x.eya.x
Aw. I liked this a lot!
3/1/2009 c1 24Owl Emporium
Haha, I loved this. It was great. :D Lol.

Angelica
1/15/2009 c1 Ray
cool story harry's char is very similar to that of arthur weasleys
10/11/2008 c1 4sportingchick101
that was sweet funny and awsome!
10/6/2008 c1 10LauraWalden
That is really cute and very true to character for Harry!
9/25/2008 c1 AchillesMonkey
Aw, Little Albus Severus is living up to his namesake and becoming a Potions Master! Great one-shot. I love the interactions between Harry and his children. It all felt very natural.
28 Page 1 2 Next »