FanFiction.Net
for A Call to Apathy

3/28/2010 c1 4Naokiru Michiyuki
I hope you'll continue the rest soon. There's not much LeonxSora here, and I've come accross your fic... I like how they meet and how they talk to each other. =D

I really like it! Keep up the great work!
10/25/2009 c1 4b-nothing
hey. wow i got off my lazy ass and logged in to review your story ^^

anyway, i like it. a lot. and i do believe you should continue this fine literary work. it reminds me of a nine inch nails song and i'm intrigued.

i find it really difficult to write apathy so i thought i would commend you on a job well done.
8/19/2009 c1 14Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac
yay
6/23/2009 c1 66Krylancelo
Poor Sora.

He seems almost as jaded as Leon. Squall needs more in his life.

I almost feel bad for Rinoa but maybe not. Squall loves her in his own way.

Your story has my interest, I hope you continue.
4/20/2009 c1 12Deinde
Facinating. I like!
4/5/2009 c1 antidegenerate
even though you weren't a leon/sora shipper, i'm glad you started this fic since it's just so friggen adorable. X3

please update soon~
12/14/2008 c1 9removal-requestedplease
Great start so far! I can't wait to read more! :D I love Sora so much in this. He is so...Sora!
11/26/2008 c1 1yeaitsher.sweetness
I'm utterly and completely addicted already. It's so amazing! I hope you continue with it! :)
9/14/2008 c1 12keldjinfae
I'm absolutely loving this story so far. Leon is uncomfortably endearing, and Sora is randomly adorable. Altogether, they're fantastic, and your writing is just great. I hope you plan to add more to this.
7/24/2008 c1 1Kaiyou-Soumeikyoku
WOW tHAT IS HILLARIOUS!

you def have to continue this!
7/19/2008 c1 CZG
cool job. i can't wait to see what you come up with next.
7/15/2008 c1 Riffs
he dry humour makes it impossible not to laugh out loud. You've got good adjective use down. A few typos here and there. I'm excited to see this pairing. Its not done too often, and not done well even more so. Sora is quite the interesting character something the words you use to paint his actions really add to his characterization. Clever and funny. I look forward to reading the rest.
7/15/2008 c1 89Acherona
This was a great first chapter and I can't wait to read more! You write such a sweet Sora I couldn't help but smile to my self as I read this story.

There are to few good Leon/Sora stories out there so I'm very greatful for this one!

Please update soon!