for A Child's Love

2/17/2014 c7 11Kigo Queen
this is continuing right? because i would love to read more of this
6/23/2013 c7 Lady Musket
My lord...
I'm
gonna cry.
She Killed Todd, hadn't she?
T-T

Too many feels.
1/25/2013 c3 BonhamCartered
Sorry, but are you kidding me!? I know it's your fanfiction and I ain't suppossed to complain 'bout it, but do ya really think that Mrs. Lovett doesn't recognize the difference between Sweeney's and Toby's voice... or body?
I know, that's just my opinion on this , but i really think she isn't that daft...sorry
6/12/2012 c7 5androcissatrix
It was soooo good(: Perfect, I can't find a single flaw.
12/7/2010 c6 2MadMaryRoberts
Awesome story, I always love reading about love triangles. I really liked how you contrasted Sweeney and Toby and how you got them spot on. Wonderful story please do add more.
5/31/2010 c6 1Fanficsmutlover44
That was interesting.
3/24/2010 c5 1queenckarfwedson-x
I really did not expect to like the Mrs Lovett/Toby pairing, and I didnt think I'd like this story.

But I am proud to say I was very wrong. I have just read all your fics, and they are absolutely brilliant! I'd love to see some updates, you're really talented! :) x
2/1/2010 c6 mrs.xavierrain
Um... ouch that was a little harsh! Mister todd got bit by the bitch bug. But cool story though. I hope you finish it cause it was gettin good. P.s. mrs.lovett is a whore/child molester/incester. Not a good combonation.
1/16/2010 c6 emily
omg! when are you writing the next chapter? this story is juicy!
11/15/2009 c1 4Tacos'nBurritos
I have to admit I only came to the Sweeney Todd section to see all the bad fanfic I expected. But I really love this! I'm just dying to find out what happens next.
11/8/2009 c5 1XxRentHeadxX
aw. she should pick toby. hes so cute with her, and hes so nice..
10/11/2009 c6 lovettodd
Pretty Pretty PLEASE finish :(

This is so wonderful. I always wonderd what might happen when toby grew up, well, seeing on how shes so close to him and shes the only women in his life and all, if he would start loveing her diferantly, guess so right?
7/6/2009 c6 67Mr-Spock1
Heya!

I confess I am a bit confused.

Who is it Lovett really cares for? Is it still Sweeney she loves or is her devotion to Toby getting stronger than this? I mean her relationship to Toby is somewhat difficult. She is his mother - in a way - and his lover and probably the only friend he has.

Could it possibly be that her undying love for Sweeney has run dry after all? Could it be that she starts hating him because he threatened her Toby? I never believed that I would think this way during one of your stories.

AND I am really eager to know what her plan is. I mean: She thinks plenty, does she? And I really hope that she can protect Toby, he is possibly the only one in his right mind - so far. Another year with Lovett and Sweeney and he'll be as mad as they are.

Keep going on with that story!

Love, Mr. Spock
5/10/2009 c6 ff345
Haha he is so jelous. Of course he is, who /would/ want to share her LOL XD

Love this story, I never actually thought lovett/toby could work but apparntly I was wrong :) I'm wondering what her plan is now, I wouldn't have thought she'd send him away, she seems to care for him more than Sweeney now...

Oh I really loved: “You take that back! I think plenty! I was the one what came up wit’ the idea ta use people in pies and dispose o’ yer bloody victims!”

“Why don’t you yell that a little louder, pet? I don’t think they quite heard you in France!”

Haha cracked me up XD

Wonderful job on the chap hun, I loved it! :) ♥
5/9/2009 c6 60AngelofDarkness1605
Yay, an update! I'm glad that you haven't forgotten about this story XD

Mrs. L has a plan it seems! I'm glad, cause I felt very sorry for her because of the way Mr. T treated her. Bad, bad Mr. T - but he /is/ jealous, isn't he? :O
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »