for Edward's Pecs

1/19/2010 c4 Ginny Prongs
Love it love it love it. Love it!...and...yeah.

Ginny XD
12/23/2009 c3 sat
eje women cant tell their mates everything they like about them or else they'll get a fat head, then they'll start doing it al the time. if they do it all the time it starts to get annoying and then the thing you once loved you hate.

(i know we haven't talked for a while but i had to let you know that this is what happens when you tell men things so that you don't go doing it in real life.)
7/14/2009 c1 Gone Gone Very Gone
i do that sometimes! fall into an edward induced coma, that is. i give five/five stars.
4/29/2009 c4 5Confused55
GREATNESS! im absolutly shocked only 53 people have reviewed this! its so good! i just wanted to suggest that you elaborate one thier weekend events, it would be very interesting. and if not are you going to finish at all?
3/28/2009 c4 25VeryRachelBerry
love it :)
3/15/2009 c4 12345jj
that last sentance...awesome. 'history of couple-dom' great way with words:)
3/15/2009 c3 12345jj
haha i love this! and yes i do love 'smirksome' , so totaly Edward
3/14/2009 c3 2BlackSurmise
OH. MY. EDWARD. THAT WAS SO COOL! And 'smirksome' does totally fit him!
2/21/2009 c2 15xStayWithMe
Very cute. I think that's just how Edward would've handled the situation, actually.
2/5/2009 c4 32magnolia-bunny
i love you! (in a totally non-creepyish, non-stalkerish way, of course) your writing is amazing!
1/21/2009 c1 drew0723
*sigh*

*double sigh*

don't I wish that he really is real. and mine for that matter. hahaha, since it won't do me too much good if he's taken.

i think i'll be bringing a temperature detector thingy with me where ever i go now

i'm just taking a breath from catching up on all the school work that i've put a hold on for reading twilight. sigh.

keep it up with whatever you're doing~

i have my eyes on u

in the good way, of course haha
1/17/2009 c4 unknown012876
wow! really great story! I loved it! :)
1/16/2009 c4 2effulgent.fred
I really enjoyed that! I'm so sad that you stopped updating this story...it was so Edwardtastic! ( I made that up...I don't use it much, unless something truly deserves it, and you're story does!) Your story is frickin awesome!
1/16/2009 c3 effulgent.fred
I'm loving the word smirksome! It is so unbelievably awesome, just like this story!
1/16/2009 c2 effulgent.fred
AH! I love Edward! He is so sweet..I also love this story! (Sorry, I'm in a weird mood today, so I may sound a little creepy when I review...I'm not usually this creepy...)
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »