FanFiction.Net
for Two Rivers Meet

7/15/2013 c6 9Cha's Aegis
Finally! An update.

Can we have some more, please?
7/8/2013 c5 Cha's Aegis
Yay! A new chapter! Finally!

Want more!
8/31/2008 c2 45cold-crescent-moon
(w
7/17/2008 c1 1reverseharemhime
Alright my dear, you have officially edged your way into my heart with this story. I don't usually respond to fics emotionally, but yours made me cry. I know the feeling of being cast aside and choosing to be stronger for it. My heart goes out to your Xiloxochtl, and that is an accomplishment. I can't wait to read more! You are setting up a glorious story and to see Iruka come into the picture will be so much fun to watch.

Keep it up!

~rrh
7/16/2008 c1 45cold-crescent-moon
It's good. But something that could've made it better -I'm not saying that it was bad- is that if you gave away Xiloxochitl's past and background little by little in each chapter, having her reveal it by her conversations or memory-like dreams. In a conversation, you could have a friend ask her why she doesn't tell people so much about her, and have her reveal bits and pieces of her childhood.

I really can't wait for the next chapter.

p.s I like how you started out with a character of your own, that's pretty original. So is the name.

~cold-crescent-moon
7/16/2008 c1 9Cha's Aegis
The final draft came out so good! I'm really happy with how it turned out. As I've told you before, I think a lot of people will enjoy reading this as much as I have. Admittedly, I'm biased regarding this story, but who the hell cares? Not me. Nope! ^_^