for When Two Worlds Collide—A Dasey And Jommy Story

1/1/2009 c2 23Golden Vampire Eyes
Really really good. I like it.
7/24/2008 c6 11PoisonOrange
i love your idea for a story and you are the first guy ive seen that has written for dasey and jommy in general i love this story keep up the good work.- ema :O)
7/17/2008 c2 18Sen-Tay
Alright, I ain't gonna lie. You've got me hooked. I guess that's to be expected from an Instant Star maniac who adores Life With Derek. And Speid! Oh my gosh. My love for Speid is multiplied by reading his character in this fic. And Tommy! Practically jumping up and down to be D-Rock's producer. Love! And Derek! Hitting on Sadie. So typical. There's so much potential with this. So, yeah, I'd better go read the rest. =D
7/17/2008 c4 9Midori Yuki
omg i love that song! The Veronicas are totally awesome! and its kinda freaky cause i just saw the episode where Casey and max broke up just before i read this... anyways awesome chapter!
7/17/2008 c2 Midori Yuki
aw he likes her! lol love the story so far!
7/16/2008 c5 ILUVHOUSE
OMG! I love it! The ADULTS need to start acting like adults...how can George and Nora do that to the kids? I love Instant Star...Tommy is SOO hott! I can't wait to watch the show again...same goes for LWD...Derek is SOO hott! More Real Real Soon PLEASE! I love it!