FanFiction.Net
for Digimon Adventure: Dark Times Emerge

4/9/2018 c6 16Aero Angemon
This is an interesting start to the story can’t wait to read more
3/16/2018 c6 25fanofthisfiction
Whoa. You left things on a cliffhanger! But I guess I had that coming. You did give ample warning after all that this story was discontinued.

The apocalypse or whatever phenomenon that's going to take place with the new alignment of the planets, made for an exciting beginning/end to what's coming next. As a first writing piece, this story had lots of different components that made it keep the readers attention. With new dangers lurking and some pretty special kids in place, there was a good set up of an epic battle.

I know you're focusing your efforts on your Naruto story now, and thankfully I am familiar with the manga/anime, so here's hoping all you're able to get the next chapter up as soon as you had hoped.

Take care now!
3/14/2018 c5 fanofthisfiction
Getting a glimpse at the evil Digimons was a great opportunity to see things from their perspective while getting a taste of their personalities. Focusing on these new enemies helped get a glimpse of why things have happened and of course who is targeted.

I know you mentioned that this story is discontinued but I'm curious to see how far into the story you'll go before you stop writing for it. Thanks for sharing!
3/13/2018 c4 fanofthisfiction
I wonder what the voices are laughing about? They appear to be sinister and perhaps linked to the pain inflicted on young TK. It's sort of scary if it can change his personality though.

Thanks for sharing!
3/12/2018 c3 fanofthisfiction
I wasn't sure how Kari knew the nightmare was a premonition but the foreshadowing is definitely evident in this chapter, surely hinting to a big reveal in the future. Thanks for sharing!
3/10/2018 c2 fanofthisfiction
The chaos and change of heart that happened toward the Digimon as a result of their inability to go home as well as the aggression towards them was an interesting thought. Prejudice and bias is often tricky thing and varies often based on the era or situations it happens under. You paint a picture of a possible revolt and a dangerous a shift in thinking towards beings that were once appreciated and treasured. War is never a good thing so the fact that there are some humans willing and able to help the Digimon and perhaps change the view of the human world at least provides a small sense of hope things can change. Thanks for sharing!
3/10/2018 c1 fanofthisfiction
It was too tempting not to give the first chapter of your very first story a read. Being a Digi-non, meaning I am unfamiliar with Digimon, the first chapter was a lot to take in. Several complexities and lot of characters had me reading it twice but having been introduced to a few characters in your other story, it was fun to see how they fit into the Digiworld. With the history filled in, I imagine the adventure part of the story will take place next.
11/25/2011 c6 I.Rock.And.You.Know.It
Ok so one day I was looking around fanfic because I need something to do and found this story and fell in love because of how awesome it was. So you need to update it soon because you can't leave us hanging like this (us being me ,Tk ,Kari ,and your other readers( see what I did there...lol)). So this is a great story and I would love to know what is going to happen next so update soon.

HEART, I.Rock.And.You.Know.It

P.S I think this story is worth it.
8/16/2010 c1 Tommy Gensou Suikoden
who I can to the digital monster?
12/29/2009 c1 galung
saya senang digimon
2/25/2009 c6 4the21stMartian
oh, a cliffhanger, literally.

I look forward to the next installment whenever that may be. Until then...
2/25/2009 c5 the21stMartian
oh the vagueness! oh the horror! oh! they forgot to pay their electric bill? Is that why the lair is so poorly lit?

I'm going to guess that the red hooded digimon is Daemon. I could be wrong, but that is my intuition from this chapter. As for the others, no clue.

So, wait, are these digimon after the crests? I thought the crests were destroyed and then used to release the Sovereigns.

Alright. I'll continue reading now.
2/25/2009 c4 the21stMartian
Sounds to me like TK has "Harry Potter Syndrome"

symptoms may include:

1. frequent headaches

2. hearing things no one else can

3. speaking foreign languages without knowing it (alright TK didn't do that, but still)

4. finding yourself at the center of everyone's attention for something you have no idea about

I've been wondering if TK and Kari are considered generation 2 or 3, I think these past 2 chapters have answered that question.

I shall press on and finish reading the 2 latest chapters to get fully filled in.

Not bad so far
2/25/2009 c3 the21stMartian
hm...I'd have thought that Kari would have learned her lesson about keeping these things inside, oh well, I guess old habits die hard. Nice references to both the past, and what will be in the future (as seen in the last episode of season 2). I'm really getting into this story
2/25/2009 c2 the21stMartian
uh-oh! sounds like trouble's a brewing. Human paranoia can be deadly sometimes.

This chapter was a nice overview of the current situation and I look forward to reading more.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »