FanFiction.Net
for Shattered Mirror

11/13/2023 c7 Moonlight puppet
I wish for an update. It's been years I know but I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/15/2022 c7 Guest
please update
9/19/2019 c2 Moonlight puppet
I wished this continued I love this story.
6/12/2018 c7 christine
I loved the story.
Please update !
8/25/2016 c1 Style girl
Is this story for adoption?
8/7/2016 c7 Toya
Please update I want to read more
7/2/2015 c7 wolfsblood13
Love the story hope you update soon. If not then thanks for the awesome story.
6/25/2015 c7 5Uchiha Salad
So, I know this is years later, but since I've only come across this story today I vote for Subaru x Lelouch. I mean Fuuma can be friends with Lelouch, but once our favorite Black Prince has an opinion about you, it usually takes a whole lot to change it. Anyway, I can't wait to see how school life in CLAMP academy will turn out for Lelouch. Plus I'm curious on whether Lelouch still has Geass. That would be interesting to see, especially since it would most likely end up with him being in the "special" classes that were mentioned before. Well all I can do is wait, though since this hasn't been updated since 2008...well, I guess I'll just hope for the best (hahaha)!
2/15/2014 c7 Guest
This chapter was really good! I was really sad about how Fuuma was still hurting, but I was surprised with that little scene. Overall, it was great and I can't wait for the next chapter.
4/17/2013 c7 8isa-kagamine
POR FAVOR QUE LELOUCH TERMINE CON SUBARU.

SON TAN LINDOS JUNTOS!
2/11/2013 c7 3charm13insomnia
bugger i just realised just how long ago this was updated i'll probably never find out how it end boo hoo
2/3/2013 c7 chaz
yes i was worried that you were going to make lelouch a wimp, glad he still has that spark but what i really want to know dose he still have his geas
oh and let’s not forget the kids a evil genius
so try to make him seem a bit smater
2/25/2012 c7 15Yume Disney
WAH! I know it's been so long now since you've updated, but this is just to good to forget! It maybe impossible now, but please please PLEASE update soon. PLEASE!
5/28/2011 c7 6Androgynous-Heron
fuuma-Lelouch
5/5/2011 c7 KisekinKoi
is one of the first fics Code/x1999 crossover and loved him so ...is so beatiful

I love this fic...since...

TWO YEARS!

please update soon!

I've been waiting so long for you

(I support subaru x Lelouch, yeah XD)
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »