FanFiction.Net
for Unknown Dangers

7/18/2008 c1 72criminally charmed
Oh poor Alan! It was so sweet how everyone was watching over "the baby". It will make it so much worse when he becomes deathly ill.

Jeff will feel guilty for leaving, Scott will feel bad for failing to protect Alan even from a natural illness, the others will all have their own issues.

Can't wait.
7/18/2008 c1 NinjaGrapeTurtle
OMG! I love this story so far. It's well paced and has a good portion of humor as well as family fluff. I think my favorite part so far is Gordon and the flying pigs. Lolz that was funny. Keep up the good work and update soon please. ^_^
7/18/2008 c1 eeb bee loves to read
yes im so happy ur writing another story! i cant wait to read the next chapter. by the way i totally love long chapters it gives u something to read but small chapters a find to.

update soon please. :)
7/18/2008 c1 10Digi-Girl101
OMG! LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! : )
7/18/2008 c1 3BlueEyedAlchemist
YAY ITS OUT! I would write then check my emails write again check emails again lol. Sad yes but I am really excited for your new story.

I like how they have the race and Jeff times it lol. Also Gordon and the flying pigs was funny. IT PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE! ^_^

I can't wait for your next update.
7/18/2008 c1 thelastmuffin
awesome! awesome! awesome! i have been an avid reader of your first story and the days betwen the end of it and the beginning of this one have passed so slowly. Your stories are what i look forward to after i get home from my crappy underpaid (and back breaking) summer job. this is my first chance ive had to review as i generally read stories on my ipod touch and review is an awkward thing on it. So i dragged out my laptop at 00.30 to review.

Brilliant start! You've set the scene well and i love the tracy family dynamic that you insert into the stories you write. I think youve set off at a good pace it isnt too slow. and if you update anywhere near as often as you did in your first story your a damn sight better than other authors on this site that can leave you hanging onto the edge of your seat in expectation so long you actually fall off. You do a amazing job of portraying all the tracy brothers and i hope you enjoy writing this story as much as your readers enjoy reading it! (gosh corny or what)
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20