for A Cold, Cookies and the Host Club

8/17/2017 c1 Kim
Wow. This was so good that I'm actually reviewing it. I usually don't review things that were made years ago, but this is an exception. Your writing style was very catered to someone like me and you had some TamaHaru in it, which is a plus. This was so fluffy that I was smiling the whole time. Best One-Shot ever.
7/10/2009 c1 1Mouchies
Cute! I wuvved it. There were so many funny parts of this story.
5/8/2009 c1 5Clashing Harmony
I REALLY don't know how to praise you enough for this MARVEL! Anything I say will certainly be inadequate. But all the same, I'll try my best.

Your beginning, with the dialogue was excellent. The plot was Fantastic and the characterizations were perfect (well, other than Kyouya at the start, but you explained even that brilliantly). There were no signifcant mistakes that I could spot. The expressions were good too. As a rule, I'm not a great fan of cannon pairings, and it's to your credit that you made me enjoy this so much. Love your style! Please write more..

“Only you can find merit in being sick.” - hehe, good one, and so true!
2/26/2009 c1 39Shuichi Saito
Very good story!
9/6/2008 c1 153Nightsmoke
Ohh, this was adorable. The ending made me smile, nice job! =]
7/26/2008 c1 6twilight09
About time you uploaded this, I mean it was what like 5 months ago you started this lol. Thanks for the shout out, but there wasnt enough Kyouya and Haruhi in there, and Tamaki is an idiot lol. Anyway not bad, write again k? Btw sorry for not reading earlier my internet was not working.
7/19/2008 c1 9Dreamsong
That was hilarious! Loved it!

... but now I really want a cookie. ^_^ hehe.

~Dreamsong
7/18/2008 c1 86Living in a fantasy
womg this is finally online...after months xD Thatnks for the shoutout at the end, I feel loved! Keep writing fanfics though, I never thought you'd use your account lol

you already know I think it's adorable xD