for iPod Challenge Somewhere I Belong

7/7/2009 c1 bubbles
That was hot. Why did you settle on batista/Edge though? Not that im complaining, since they are neoof my fav. Pairings... Lol. But great fic and i love the song. ^.~
7/20/2008 c1 96TheVampireLucinda
Good...God...Ah...

Wow, Edge/Batista...now that's a pairing you don't see too often! Hell, if that iPod challenge brings about stories good as this, I'll kiss the person who started it! XD Excellent fic...you are a great slash writer (lol, I almost put "slasher", but that's...wrong).

~TVL~
7/20/2008 c1 SSJiss
Batista/Edge is my top fav slash pairing and this was a very well written,beautiful story.I absolutely loved it,the characters,the connection,everything.Would love to read more from you with this couple!
7/19/2008 c1 9PartyOnTheMoon
YAY! MORE SMUT!

I thought Chris Jericho/Kennedy was good. But this is even better.

Oh, I'm such a pervert. Forgive me. But this was great. Edge and Batista? they'd been fighting for so long, I'd always pictured them you know, attacking each other due to build up tension.

But you've managed to caputure the moment well. :D :D :D
7/19/2008 c1 102TJ Sparkles
Hey honey!

Awesome song, and even more interesting pairing! I honestly don't think I have ever seen Edge and Batista paired up together before, but you made it work like you always do. This was steamy, hot, and I LOVED it. I can't wait to see what the other oneshots will be. I know I'll love them just as much-you are so good at describing things!

Loves ya!