FanFiction.Net
for True Romance

9/15/2008 c6 12Vaetra
Heh heh, I LIKE this chapter... very well done.
9/15/2008 c6 111LA Knight
is he going to hurt her? or make love to her?

more, more, more!
9/15/2008 c5 LA Knight
he loves her- DC said so.

Harley Quinn is the only person to ever see the Joker cry (except from laughing), and they've said that she's the only person he'd never deliberately kill (harm, not so much).

but you portray the darkness between them very well.
9/15/2008 c4 LA Knight
aw! he love her! in a sick, twisted, subconscious way.
9/15/2008 c1 LA Knight
wow.

that's... so him.
8/31/2008 c5 12Vaetra
Wow, I can't believe I never noticed this before! I love this pairing, and you're totally doing it justice with these one-shots. Keep up the good work!
8/30/2008 c5 4DCoD
I thoroughly agree. He needs her, in all the ways a man needs another to complete his life. Maybe not to that extreme of marriage, picket fences, and kids, given he is the Joker, but he's aware that Harley is a part of him that he cannot do without for too long. Even as he tries as often as he does hehe

But this chapter... oh man. Brilliance. The image of Harley standing over her first kill, all confusion and tears, is heavy. And the Joker, bless him.. eases that tumbling that must be going on in her head with that simple statement, whether it's more of his pretend or not. But that matters little. I'm sure it put a smile on Harley's face just as it did mine.

More soon please and thank you! :D
8/30/2008 c5 7Gamine Madcap
This is spiffy. I love Harley-and it's great how she was originally a psychologist (psychiatrist?) for the Joker, only to fall for him. Such great mind-games. Keep up the fantastic work!
7/26/2008 c4 8Sunlight-Scars
These are so beautiful. Absolutely perfect.
7/25/2008 c4 11Italian Empress 1985
My only complaint is that I wish this little blurbs were longer, but hey. Only death and taxes and this isn't either. ;)

I love stuff like this, toxic romance. I think, in DCU anyway, that Harley is a close as Mr. J will ever get to 'love' What I like about her is she's very twisted in a naive way that gives you the shivers at times. Like an evil doll, killing her toys for fun.

(Like a scene in the comics where she was dancing and twirling a baton in the background while the Joker was playing with one his victims in the same room, lol)

I see in this last chapter how your Harley is very much a 'weirdo' like her Mr. J and I love how 'little girly' she is and that Joker delights in that.

Very good job! :)
7/25/2008 c4 bthelil1
I love this! It's so deliciously twisted. Can't wait for more.
7/24/2008 c4 4DCoD
This one's a beauty. My favorite one so far. It makes so much sense, not just in their relationship (although I do think, in his little way, he -does- love her), but for most men in their relationships... that might just be the bitter cynic in me, though, heh.

More soon, please! :D
7/24/2008 c4 5YouLivexYouDie
Hehehe. Nice. Can't wait to read more.
7/23/2008 c3 TheSavageChoirGirl
ASDFGHJKL;YOU=AMAZING.

Seriously. Harley and Joker are my absolute favorites out of the whole batman universe, and youve written them, and WELL!

This is fabulous!
7/22/2008 c3 YouLivexYouDie
You are a magnificent writer. I seriously can't wait to read more.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »