FanFiction.Net
for Angel In Disguise

7/11/2014 c1 Guest
love the story thank you for a great read.
3/1/2014 c1 Midnight Self
I thought I should give you something specific this time, instead of "Oh my goodness, I love this." Well. I love how you portray Zero and Yuki's relationship. They're so loving and caring with each other, but there's enough passion that it's not just like, "Aw, cute... -moves on-" That's what I love about it. And then there's the fact that Zero is really sexy, and Yuki's kind of cute-sexy...Such a beautiful couple.
1/8/2014 c1 3Glistening Teardrop
I'm really loving these stories! You write beautifully
12/16/2013 c1 9jaclynkaileigh
Yup...your one shots that are part of this work are amazing. That is it. I'm loving this goodness. Wish I would have read the first one, but I will now!
9/21/2013 c1 DeleteThisForMe
is it bad if a story turns someone on? Btw im making my fiancee read this to get some ideas when im sick
7/29/2013 c1 22citraella
I love this.

Citra
2/4/2013 c1 10NightshadeRoses13
aww! sooo cute!
2/3/2013 c1 6beybladexxfreak
Kyaaahhhh Im so in love with ure Zeki stories! They are soooo great!
I loved the shower scene in this story really much 3
8/19/2012 c1 Swanness
Very cute! 3
7/30/2012 c1 Vampire's Blood
Wow so much fluffiness!I love It!Zeki 4ever!XD
7/16/2012 c1 jada kinney
omg great is this the only chapter? please tel me it's not! write more please!:)
7/14/2012 c1 15DetectiveLion
I just had a fangirl attack.
As in clutching my pillow and squealing into it, eyes all shiny and desu-like.

HAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT KANAME! REEEEEEE-JECTED!

Yeah, I've always hated Kaname. HE'S A JERKY PRETTY BOY! If only the actual story could go like this. Just love Zero already, Yuki! *whines*

Anyway, I love this series. GO ZERO, GO! It keeps Zero and Yuki in character, and I keep squealing at the thought of Zero smiling. Like, a real smile. I also loved the shower scene(couldn't help but get dirty thoughts at that. Baaaad, me. Baaaad. No biscuit).
5/31/2012 c1 1pumpkinprincess2
I love it! this is one of the most amazing fan fictions I have ever read .
3/19/2012 c1 19Somber Secrets
I'm so glad you added in the last scene. I think that put in a lot for Zero and how their relationship is different from what Yuuki had with Kaname. Once again, excellent work!
11/6/2011 c1 TheVintageFeminist
This is really beautiful...I loved how you included so many flashbacks from the original story and they worked quite well with the situations that reminded Yuuki of them. You described this story beautifully and tastefully, and not a lot of writers can do that on fanfiction.net. I'm a new fan of yours from now on :)
120 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »