for A Tale of Two Hearts

12/9/2018 c2 159H.R.C. Stanley
Ah, Ventus. Cool to see him as well.
3/4/2017 c1 H.R.C. Stanley
Now this is an AU I actually enjoy, reminds me a bit of Count Mickey Dragul.
5/4/2010 c5 clArk
:O! update!
12/9/2008 c5 Undying-Hunger
What hay no! There should be more to read! I want more!
12/9/2008 c4 Undying-Hunger
I love Roxas! He's one of the best! So I think so. lol. I have to say, this is writin asmemly.
12/9/2008 c3 Undying-Hunger
That would have hurt a lot! I feel sorry for Kairi, for both her wings and her heart/home.
12/9/2008 c2 Undying-Hunger
Oh how cute!

Loved this chapter, so far it's the best one! You got Sora right on!
12/9/2008 c1 Undying-Hunger
Okay so why is she a demon? Good long chapter by the way!
11/14/2008 c5 22Library Arcanium
This is excellent! One of the best Kingdom Hearts stories I've read! You obviously have a lot of talent.

I didn't have any real issues with anything, except that you might want to double deck your spacing. Sometimes it'll shove part of a paragraph down a bit, (there's an example of this in Chpater 3.) leaving an odd gap.

But other than that, good work! Please try to update soon!
11/12/2008 c5 22Krystal Lily Potter
I had actually read this the day you posted it, but that was about 5 minutes before school started so I had to run. I understand the whole projects thing with school. Try having 6 projects worth 30% of your marks for 5 different classes due in the same week with 2 more due the week before and 2 more the week after. Bonus side: no exams!

Anyways onto the review about the story...but first...I have a Sora plushie and it's adorable. The Roxas one is cool too but I bought it for my friend for Christmas.

I enjoyed the POV of a Heartless. It's different and interesting.

Ha! Sora's so flustered by Kairi! It's adorable too! I'm sure Sora doesn't really mind being 'stuck' with Kairi, or won't later on at least.

So was Riku just being selfless when he told Sora to run or does he know something that Sora doesn't?

Well update soon!

~Krystal Lily Potter~
11/8/2008 c5 3luvablenerd
I want a Riku plushie!

Cliffhanger, curse you! Hurry with the next chapter!

Will Roxas and Namine be back in the next one? And Nihlus? ^-^

Happy writing!
11/8/2008 c5 1Scorch406
Great chapter. Looking forward to finding out what happened to Riku and Kairi and if sora gets his heart back.

The late updates are okay with me. I know how much of a pain skool is and family always come first. I hope you're sister gets better soon and skool becomes less of a pain.
9/28/2008 c4 11Lebrezie
I AM SORRY FOR THE (really) (REALLY) late review.

i hadn't realized you updated...er i did...and then my email list...it went on the other page...

sry.

anyway, so here is my review (it might be kinda short) i have to celebrate my sisters birthday soon...and i still have to get ready, but i will write as much as i can.

so here it goes:

YAY! YAY YAY! for Namine and Roxas! and all their cuteness that comes with it.

i kind a got lost...did Ven try to hit on Namine or something (i missed that part)

anyway, but haha.

Axel...got i memorized. forever and ever.

anyway, Ven and Roxas...still wondering why the look alike (in the game)

but is there a reason why they look a like in your story...or have you already told me this, gosh darn. i wish i could remember.

sry. i just have so much going on right now.

anyway...so yeah, Riku and Sora and Kairi.

and then Roxas Namine, Ven, Aqua, Axell and other guy whoes name i dont know.

will these groups ever mix? hmm.

i will just have to wait and see.

anyway, good chapter, it was long, but that is a good thing.

UPDATE SOON! BYE! :)
9/10/2008 c4 1Scorch406
Sorry for the late review. Overwhelmed by school work and its only the second week.

The Chapter was great and its nice to see most of the crew is here even Nihlus. I don't mind Aqua and Ven they're cool people in my book.

If you're wondering about The other keyblade master (TOKM), I'm trying to get it up soon but I might post up a fight scene between Jax's friends and a certain group of 14.. I mean 13 to give you guys something to read until the next chapter. It doesnt really have much to do with the TOKM so you wouldnt have to worry about spoilers. I'm also working on some original stories and i might post them on fictionpress if your interested
9/6/2008 c1 1thatEndlessOblivion
WOW! this was really interesting!

and totaly original! keep it up, i love it!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »