for A Tale of Two Hearts

9/4/2008 c3 11Lebrezie
oh, what is this i read, Roxas befriending a witch (aka Namine) and their relationship being 'more than just friends'

interesting.

i very much look forward to that chapter. hehe.

anyway, wonderful job with this chapter, and it was a good length. i enjoyed it.

and Riku, i knew he would appear some time! yay! hehe.

anyway, so yeah...hm...Kairi LIKES Sora...haha her human emotions. hehe. that made me giggle.

i see her darkside, and no worries i dont judge her for it, but honestly i think she is more human than demon...except when she thought of killing all those people...or when she thought of capturing Sora, again!

anyway, i will read the next chapter as soon as possible (i have been a little behind on reading cause of school) sry.

so yeah, good job! BYE! :)
9/4/2008 c2 3KyuZanDark
the dark night in this story reminds me of nightmare from SC...other then that great story
9/4/2008 c4 22Krystal Lily Potter
I'm pretty sure I nearly died laughing at Sora's reaction to Kairi cuddling him...or at least what he thought was Kairi cuddling him. That was cruel on her part, and completely immature on his. lol. Now he's got both Riku and Kairi picking on him. I'm glad to see that both Roxas and Namine are in the story...Axel too!

Can't wait to see where this is heading!

9/3/2008 c4 2DeathBright
I don't know who Nihlus is. But I would like to know! Zack maybe? Oh well I'll find out soon I hope! And thank you for updating, no one don't update so far for the past week.
9/3/2008 c4 3luvablenerd
Oh my gosh, it's Nihlus! And he's not dead! ...yet.

Roxas is very concerned with propriety, isn't he? I suppose it will dwindle as he accepts his fealings for Namine.

Kairi is mean!

I don't know who the creepy evil heartless guy is, but he seems to have Xehanort's Heartless's "All begins and ends in darkness" thing. But, he's mean, and I'm worried about Roxas! I know you have no love for Ansem, but would you kill him? ...He should get blown up! But, little does creepy evil heartless guy know that there are two knights and a half-demon on the way to save the day!

Speaking of Nihlus, are you having really bad writer's block on Heart of Darkness?

Happy writing, and see you next chapter!
8/27/2008 c3 2DeathBright
It would be nice if you did thank me when I do review, because I don't do so a lot.

Anyway, this is a little bit of a let down, it had less Jazz than the other two chapters. But it's part of something much bigger from what I can see, and it was only to set it up. I did however find it a fun read and please update a little faster if you can.
8/27/2008 c3 3luvablenerd
I know how you feel about Riku, but I'm really glad he's in it now.

I can only imagine why Riku was so against the idea of taking Kairi to Roxas.

I actually like the idea of Kairi having a darker side (even though it's impossible, with her being a PoH and all)

I can't wait for Roxas and Namine!

That chapter had no villians, I noticed. (Not that that's a bad thing, I just noiced it.)

See you next chapter!
8/27/2008 c3 22Krystal Lily Potter
Great chapter! It would have been funnier to see Kairi throw Riku in the dungeon, but we can't have everything! I suppose being stuck in a cave without being able to get away from Sora and Kairi is punishment enough! lol

Can't wait to see where this goes next!

8/14/2008 c2 2DeathBright
WHAT!

No more chapters to read now?

You have to update!

I want to read more!
8/14/2008 c1 DeathBright
Wow, I like your detail and how long the chapter is.

It's fun to read and I hope there's a lot more to read soon!
8/13/2008 c2 3luvablenerd
Yay! Ven and Roxas!

I love Sora! He is so cute, and sweet!

New chapters coming soon, I hope!
8/12/2008 c2 22Krystal Lily Potter
Good chapter! Just want to point out that the first Pirates movie didn't come out until AFTER the first Kingdom Hearts was released. So Kairi just wants Sora to kick around the castle for a few days and that's all?

Note to Kairi: Clearly smothering someone is the best way to WAKE THEM UP! Last time I checked that should have killed him. lol but she IS a demon.

Aw poor spineless Sora! We all love him (and Jack Sparrow!) anyways.

I'm not going to lie though, after reading the whole Sora and Kairi part I found the rest a little dull. I understand that it's very important to the story, and I'm not suggesting that you take it out in any way, shape or form, but it didn't really catch my attention for a chapter ending. Might just be me though...oh well

This is an amazing story so far so please update soon =)

8/12/2008 c2 11Lebrezie
hmm..that is interesting, i have not read your other story so i dont exactly know what purpose Ven severs, but it will be interesting to find out.

anyway, the plot is developing well, and so the relationship between Sora and Kari.

oh oh! and Namine and Roxas! YEAH!

Update Soon! BYE! :)
8/3/2008 c1 4Space Oddlty
This story is good. It has a promising plot and I'm a sucker for Sora and Kairi romance in this type of scenario. You're really good update soon
7/31/2008 c1 11Lebrezie
this was an interesting first chapter. :)

I knew Kairi was a demon, but gosh...i wonder, how Namine and Roxas are gonna end up in the story.

Do demons reside with one another? or do they tend to stay far appart, because if they do enjoy hanging out, then Kairi could invite some of her demon friends over.

aka Namine, and then Roxas could be a farm boy from the little village, and since Sora did not come back, the whole village thought he was dead, but Roxas was inspired by him, because since he had been a farm boy all his life, he wanted to do something else...so the little knight (Sora) gave him hope,

So Roxas went up to the castle to see if Sora was ok, and then ta da he meets Nami!

yeah!

well great first chapter, update again soon! :)
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »