for Never eat hotdogs and burp it smells really bad

12/1/2015 c1 starblack350
My God...I have seen words from the heavens. No greater beauty has graced the earth with its presence.
9/3/2013 c1 503503
I was crying along with Dilbert, and I cried at the beauty of this story. This should be nominated for the Newbery Award.
8/8/2013 c1 4983478
WHAT. THE. HECK. DID. I. JUST. READ.

Okay, MAJOR awkwardness. Just saying.
2/12/2013 c1 b la b la
kak verhaal
12/18/2011 c1 4OutDamnedSpot
That's it?
10/8/2011 c1 6Ragged Claws
lolllll
8/22/2010 c1 6Noelle M
Wait...this has nothing to do with the titel! Oh, you had 'imaginary' sugar, I see. I understand.
6/25/2010 c1 25Seira-g
This is a masterpiece. The most wonderful thing I have ever read. I can never look at anything ever again, for I have seen true beauty.
6/2/2010 c1 Z-r-e-t-a-r
I looked down a toilet and found better storys

How bout that for a flame :D
10/4/2008 c1 1Pirate Bob
Ar, Lad, this yarn has unravelled afore it e'er got started. Like a stillborn mutiny, aye, and it had so much promise by its title, too! Dogbert needs ta sink 'is teeth inta the soft tissue o' Dilbert's calf and remind 'im there's more ta life than engineerin' foolishness, pencils aside. Just read some o' me own yarns and it'll be sure ta trim yer sails fer ye.
8/28/2008 c1 64Jemascola
Nice! Seriously, I'm the type of person that likes reading silly stories on occasion. I even write some myself (though I've never had the nerve to post them on this site). I do that a lot, and I think it's funny!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service