FanFiction.Net
for Just Like You

5/8/2018 c1 Goldenbassets
What an intense ride! My heart was pounding for a minute there!

Oh man what I wouldn’t give to see Tristan in Superman costume!
10/2/2008 c1 20jadedcutie494
this was really good, it flows well from the first story - are you gonna keep going with it or just leave it as a oneshot? eh, doesn't matter, it was still great.

I was wondering about the word - I wasn't sure if you'd accidentally put the k in there or if you'd mixed the two words :D it was a nice mix

anyway, great story!
7/24/2008 c1 Meg
You know I loved it! I love their relationship and how much they rely on each other.Or rather how much Tristan now trusts Rory.

I really liked the Rory Lorelai interaction. Very realistic, coz I really dont think Lorelai would 'love' Tristan and be all for him and Rory being together.

I really really really loved the fight scene. I wanted to punch Tristan! But that scene was so Tristan! Well done on that. It turned out great.

And OMG! The scene with Rory describing Patty and Babette's outfits was hilarious! I could actually imagine them in their outfits!

At first I couldn't see Tristan as superman lol..but then my imagination got the better of me and yeah..I can see it now..he would look hot ..yet ridiculous at the same time! Nice couple by the way. I would have gone for Tristan as Tarzan but thats another matter :P

So is a sequel totally out of the question? lol ...or maybe a excerpt of the scene in the field? Yes you know what I mean :D
7/22/2008 c1 Jenny
Awsome! I loved it! Would have loved to have read the smut! lol
7/21/2008 c1 1LoVe23
You're back! I liked this! Really sweet! I was a little confused with the different flashbacks, but I really liked it! :)
7/21/2008 c1 1Curley-Q
lOVED IT
7/21/2008 c1 melako17
great
7/21/2008 c1 Kate
Ek! I didn't think you would do a sequel! I loved it! It's nice to see you continue the Halloween theme. I really liked how you handled the abusive side of the storline. Glad it wasn't all fluff. Ms Patty and Babette lmao! That was great!
7/21/2008 c1 42shakamia
We need a sequel to this sequel