for Good Advice

8/1/2011 c1 77Xekstrin
I can't! I have confrontational issues!

XD
9/20/2009 c1 60ighttior
awesome! was there some piper/stork in there?
10/14/2008 c1 3wyvern-elavie
Your Stork is a little wordy, but your Finn is very, very, very... uh... Finn. X)

I'd love to see said "Confrontation"... if you haven't already. Cute writing, especially the accidental gay!stork implications. And the random DAXA AND AXP. X)
8/29/2008 c1 24Mini-Chobi
Ahahahahhahahahaha XD Oh, this is so hilarious XD
8/4/2008 c1 RhythmAndBeat
“Then wallow in your insecurities like the rest of us!”

“But I don’t want to!” Finn whined.

Heh heh, that was some excellent portrayal of Finn. I also liked how most of it was dialog. Although the whole thing was well done and made me giggle. Good job :)
7/26/2008 c1 18Magus732
Love it so far... nice, staying in character...

(And yes, despite believe to the contrary,being gay is more choice than fate... simply because no one is BORN that way...)
7/21/2008 c1 12Esprix
Cute story! I love F/A. :D

(You do know being gay isn't a choice, though, right? Just checkin'.)
7/21/2008 c1 5justclaire44
lol this story was so funny i loved it i hope you write more like this its AWESOME ! :D
7/21/2008 c1 6horribly random
haha, that was awesome xD Nice job, I love the pairings, and I love how you portray the chars, you've hit them head on ^.^
7/21/2008 c1 3Lunar.Lycanthrope
Not a bad story. FinnxAerrow is a story type I don't see much, but makes more sense to me than DAxAerrow. Anyway, nice one shot.
7/21/2008 c1 6defectivebrainstorm
About time something good showed up...

This was brilliant. Loved it. That was a most excellent first crack at Stork. He is a tough cookie. And you nailed both him and Finn's character brillantly. I'm envious XD.

Aw, and the little StorkxPiper moment at the end was cute. So was the bit when Stork got all PO at Finn. That was just great. Like I said, totally nailed both of them.

Haha, impled SxA. Awesome. That's all I have to say.

Anyways, great one-shot, hope you do end up taking another crack at Stork.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service