for Running from once self

5/26/2013 c20 Coeur D'Amertume
I hope you continue and that Buffy fights this off and knows what's going on with Tara and go's to her update soon
1/30/2013 c21 Coeur D'Amertume
hope you continue soon and that buffys love for tara will break through that assholes hold
3/26/2012 c21 whitrav2000
I like how you've done this paring. I hope you come back to this story soon.
3/10/2011 c21 Little Shadow Girl
I just started reading the story yesterday, and the plot is really good so far. Also I see that the writing is improving (spelling-wise), which is of the good. Even though you haven't updated for a long time, I hope that you have not abndoned the story, because I really want to know what comes next :)
2/5/2011 c21 BeBe
This is a wonderful story! It's fascinating too...an interesting concept of a Slayer before The Slayer. Hmm... makes you think. Well I for one can't wait until the next chapter!
7/8/2010 c21 caradens
sad reading wonderful story the suspense is killing me
5/29/2010 c20 caradens
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
4/9/2010 c19 6Zelda's Hero
Great chapter as usual, gotta love shapeshifter Buffy! And the Faith part was excellent. Keep up the good work I can't wait till the next update!
2/26/2010 c19 echota7
okay just gotta say.. i am loving the story.. i cant wait for the next chapter.. more more more.. pretty please with a cherry on top.. lol i'll be waiting lol..
2/14/2010 c19 Rain
Hey M.M.

Glad to see you writing again. Looks good. *Wolf grin* Remember, when you get blocked, that this is your world that you created; anything you want can happen here. I oft times find when I am blocked, it's me doing it by limiting myself in my scope of possibilities. And that applied to more things than writing, everyday life things too. *wink* Keep writing, never give up, eh?

Peace & Blessings,

Rain
2/13/2010 c19 manticore-gurl071134
interesting update! Love the idea of shifter Buffy. However did part of the ending get cut off or is it a cliffie? Either way great update :)
2/1/2010 c18 caradens
really great story eagerly awaiting more
10/3/2009 c18 Zelda's Hero
This is an absolutely wonderful story. Please tell me u are not giving up on it. I hope to see a new update soon. Keep up the good work!
3/18/2009 c1 The Leper King
I'm pretty sure you misspelled the title. It should be "Running from One's Self" not once. It's one of those pesky similar sounding words like then and than, there and their, affect and effect. they're real pains. when I write I have to read over my stuff a half dozen times to find most of the ones I wind up slipping in.
2/11/2009 c18 suppressed.depression
Wow, it may have been awhile but at least now we know how buffy got to where she is now. :) Nice job.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »