for Instant Star

8/1/2013 c7 kimmy
I know its been forever but I really hope you come back to this story I love it! good work
12/30/2011 c7 jess
make more please
11/17/2011 c7 christia burdette
WHAT HAPPEN NOW TO BELLA AND TOMMY Q JR HAVE THERE KIDS AND DO BELLA FORGIVE THE CULLEN OR NOT I NEED TO KNOW THESE THING BUT LOVE YOUR STORY VERY VERY GREAT PLASE MAKE MORE !
3/7/2011 c7 SELAHGOMEZ
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U GOTTA UPDATED I LOVE IT ! ITS SO DIFFERENT (IN A GOOD WAY ) LOL . YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD AUTHOR ! U GOTTA UPDATED SOME MORE PLZZZZ CONTINUE THE STORY I CANT WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT ! UR REALLY TALENTED !

-SELAH
3/7/2011 c4 im perfict in my way
i loved it ! ur a really good author i really love the story i hope u continue it ! i would be really disappointed if u didnt !
2/5/2011 c7 miyu13
Please write more! where did u go_ your story is awsome- AWSOME I TELL U! CONTINUE
9/12/2010 c7 Beth
This is great, wish there was more :/
8/7/2010 c7 alexis8820
I really like your story and would love to know what happens next.
7/19/2010 c7 JENJEN87
wow i just started reading this fanfic and i totally love it! I know you haven't written in awhile but please finish i soo want to know whats gonna happen.
5/8/2010 c1 1Mat. O'Mat
That was a pretty awesome, I like it.
3/3/2010 c7 Ally's Angel's
love it
10/30/2009 c7 HunnyBook
Like the FanFic,

I think you should get a BETA.

Please make this Bella x Tommy, there are way too many Edward x Bella's and I thik they suck!

Congrats so far,

may the muses be with you,

GEORGIA...
10/18/2009 c7 1Love-RiniBell-Love
I do! I do! I do! Please continue this story. I noticed that you haven't sinced last year, but please! I really like this fanfic!
10/9/2009 c7 6Severus-is-my-man
you kno it pisses me off when people start a story than stop at random at least put a A/N in the summery that tells your readers that it is up for adoption or abandon but dont leave us hainging it is a crap thing to do to the people who suport you so i guess what i trying to say is i think you are a shitty author that has a talent for fanfics cuz you can write well amazingly if i was totaly honest BUT you are a shitty author cuz you treat your fans like dirt and they deserve better than that we have suported you the whole way silently or in reviews but you left us with a crap ending to a unfinished story i want to say that you have nothing wrong with your story seppen' that you dont cite your songs and that could get you in trubble but i cant cuz you are a shitty author

sorry for the flame but you pissed me off,

JommyISthebest

ps. tell people you have abandon it or are putting it up for adoption it is too good a story to just leave there if you dot have the balls to finish let someone elce do it for you
9/11/2009 c7 krisstenn