FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Hero

8/7/2022 c35 Adriaan De Belge
Hi Joe,

one of the best books I read in a long time on this forum of fanfiction.

I have binge-read it breathlessly, and I am in awe of the metaphorical AU you created here. Although I must also confess that my braincells are really tired following all the twists of the writers mind.

Well done!
5/25/2022 c32 Guest
You wrote yourself into your own story and talked with your main character? Damn
1/24/2022 c35 2Smartyul
YOOOO. After a million words read, this was an amazing ending. Thanks for this. Couldn’t have asked for much better than this greatness.
1/23/2022 c29 Smartyul
So close to the end
1/23/2022 c26 Smartyul
I knew it was going to come to this. Yay.
1/23/2022 c24 Smartyul
YOOOOOOOO
1/23/2022 c18 Smartyul
The centaur drug trip was amazing
1/23/2022 c14 Smartyul
At this point, I’m growing to think of Harry akin to the Creator.
11/25/2021 c32 HornetHK
Esta historia me encanto. Siendo sincera, la primer parte me enamore y la lei con ganas, la segunda parte me angustie muchisimo leerla, pero cuando vi que harry ya llego a su mundo me relaje jaskjaks. La tercer parte fue muy angustiante, pero me encanto, y el final me emocione tanto que me puse a leerlo en mi escuela. Hay muchas partes que me marearon muchisimo, pero valio la pena leerlo todo. Al principio pense en dejar de leerlo, pero cuando lei algunos comentarios me enganche con la historia y no me decepcione :D
9/26/2021 c35 hussainshafqat19
This is why I read fiction. You have created one of the best universal level epics and I'm still in shock
9/26/2021 c35 hussainshafqat19
The greatest Harry Potter Story I've read
8/1/2021 c33 Guest
Word vomit. I skipped 50% of the same shit through every story trying to get to the actual story.. just endless ridiculous crap. I know this was written long ago when you were younger so I hope your writing has evolved. I gave up 3 chapters from the end.
4/14/2021 c34 Guest
Complete shit
3/6/2021 c1 anomaly 6
Wow
1/23/2021 c1 Damn son
This story made me feel like the ~~ n~~ of insanity. Awesome though c:
250 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »