for Another Brother

1/11 c39 A fan of yours
Amazing! I hope you continue this, I’m on the edge of my seat
12/28/2020 c39 17libaka
Really enjoyed this! I reread the entire thing since I must have gotten very behind and did not know what was happening. I love this version of Zuko! And Sokka.
12/23/2020 c39 Guest
Ughhh my heart. This story is so good. I finished it in a day and now I want more! Poor sokka omg please please say he can be sealed. I will cryyy
12/17/2020 c39 Cselecsaj
Loving it. Can't wait for the update.
I hope you are doing well in this crazy times, too.
12/13/2020 c39 Cassy
Esta es la mejor historia que he leído por lejos! Gracias por continuar escribiendo. Espero que no te rindas con ella. Saludos from Chile
12/12/2020 c11 Anna
This is amazing, I wish it was a real book!
I also want a little more of the sibling bond
But other than that IM HOOKED
11/23/2020 c39 16Chmia
What an exciting chapter! Thank you for writing.
11/20/2020 c39 kk
Please update more!
11/15/2020 c2 kk
Please don't stop writing this! Q!
11/7/2020 c39 22Liooness
wow! can't wait for more. great job and I hope sokka comes out ok. eventually cam we see iroh soon?
11/7/2020 c39 Ichigoblossom23
Sokka, NO!
11/5/2020 c38 67TrisakAminawn
Aaaaaah that's very bad! Stupid Axula with her good evil plans.
11/4/2020 c30 22Liooness
nooooooo. iroh gone?! love this and glad you continued. I remember last reading at the northern water tribe and picked it up again. iroh loves zuko sooo kuch, it is expected. ill keep reading! keep posting when you can! I started posting again too
10/16/2020 c39 12Kingsdaughter613
Great job! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
10/15/2020 c39 NeverTooMuchInspiration
Another fantastic chapter! I hope their able to find and heal Sokka, he has suffered such a cruel fate. I can definitely see where this could be going with the eclipse approaching, some great things to look forward to. Thank you for writing and posting, and I hope you are staying healthy in these strange times.
5,060 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »