for Another Brother

8/19/2021 c39 Matt
Update your stories already!
8/11/2021 c1 Jerrydamaster
PLS CONTINUE
8/4/2021 c39 Starwindtheninja
This is the first ever avatar fanfic I’ve read and. .. you are so talented and I love you your story is amazing ahhhh
7/29/2021 c11 6InsaneSmirkingRevenge
yeah this is about as realistic as the show which was not what I was looking for
7/29/2021 c10 InsaneSmirkingRevenge
you haven't really made a difference for Canon. you're making zuko just act like a mini sokka. First off his firebending should be stronger than normal because he's had to struggle to live in the south pole. Second why doesn't he have his own firebending style? katara made up her own waterbending style. Third he hasn't really added anything to the story if you're not making him extra strong or smart or capable.
7/18/2021 c14 4Snowleopardcheetah
I'm enjoying this polite-but-scary version of Iroh.
7/15/2021 c1 Snowleopardcheetah
A nine-ish year old kid? Ozai, you #* &%.
But I'm eager to see where this goes!
7/5/2021 c39 1tyler.riley.9275
I really really like this and hope that you update soon. It is really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. And I really love the twist you put on this.
6/25/2021 c39 Lightbrightfury
Ahhhhhh!
Worst. Cliffhanger. Ever.
Which I guess is a compliment... that you can make me so scared on behalf of fictional characters, whom I KNOW were just fine in cannon...

PLEASE, somehow let Socca’s brainwashed state be heal-able! Pretty please? And while I’m asking, let Iroh be ok too. ( and isn’t it about time we get to hear the rest of his spirit-world convo with Gyatso?)
They seriously need to get out of there. Katura healed jet’s mind -bending, couldn’t they have be a little more suspicious earlier on and fixed him? Ugghhhhh!

I seriously love this fix, you’ve done an absolutely amazing job staying true to the original, and yet making it a new story, not just writing down books 1-4 to read instead of watch. So many little nods to original episodes, but with your own spin. Feels like I’m re-watching the series. I can see it, I can hear the voices. You just nailed it.
Love love love.
Please keep writing!
I just found it, and I’m really glad I haven’t been following from the beginning; it saved me a lot of suspense, and I was spoiled enough to miss a couple hiatuses and read straight thru. Lol.
I hadn’t even seen ATLA until a few years ago.
Don’t give up! You’ve got a master piece on your hands.

Oh, and btw, I love that Song’s ostrich-horse hates Zuko. It’s like she *knows* he’s supposed to steal her in cannon.
6/24/2021 c33 Lightbrightfury
More air nomads?! This is wonderful!
Canon- bend all you want. :-)
I guess future-tenzin won’t have quite the same burden as he felt in canon.
6/24/2021 c31 Lightbrightfury
Oh! This was a *good* chapter.
Zuko summoning the dragon—communicating with her, learning about fire and life—( now he can teach Aang true fire bending)
Making it across the great eastern current, thus proving himself as both a water tribesman *and* a dragon-who-swims, finding home ships, seeing his father— this was a satisfying chapter.
6/24/2021 c30 Lightbrightfury
Ahghhhh!
You didn’t!
I refuse to believe you’d kill of Iroh this early.
He’s not confirmed dead yet.
6/23/2021 c39 1melaniemyxa
Oh my gosh, I just reached the end of this... It's awesome! Please please write more, I need to know if they save Sokka and how Iroh changes if he wakes up! I'm so curious to see how this story ends! :) It's one of the best avatar fanfics I know.
6/3/2021 c5 Aetherium21
Awh, sweet chapter. I love your writing
5/5/2021 c5 72Ms. Dragon Reader
Yay, he has a family and an older brother in Sokka because he's Sokka he has to be the older brother.
5,135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »