for Cameron and the Laughter Experiment

9/14/2015 c1 bigicy
Cute and short story.

Brought a smile to my face. Great escape from the sense of doom and gloom you get with watching the actual TV series. Would be great if the TV series had incorporated some humour like this short story.
1/21/2014 c1 Mister fwishy
A cute story, well written
6/2/2013 c1 BlueEyedBrigadier
Ohhh...this would be both hilarious and freaky to witness, Cameron trying to emulate slapstick from something like "I Love Lucy" or "The Dick Van Dyke Show" and laughing it up after falling on her ass. I can just imagine Cameron having to chase someone or another Terminator through an area with spilled liquids, falling and busting a gut for no discernible reason ;D
9/4/2010 c1 1Nyrki
Nice experiment. Cute and funny.

Classic learning from Cameron, she thought in a strategical point of view. But she learned with only a small hint from John. I'm glad she did it herself. And finally got the point.

The experiment was funny and it's so cute that Cameron laughed of herself. Lesson learned.

I wish John saw it.

I wish we would have seen it in the series.
8/22/2010 c1 8Undirected Passions
I have nothing to say besides that this story is absolutely brilliant. Slapstick at its best. XD
6/23/2010 c1 7InfectedByEli
Excellent stuff.

I love your Cameron almost as much as the real one...wait...

;p
4/9/2010 c1 Annara Ren
I could picture Cameron doing just that :)

So very... her.
12/10/2009 c1 5KevinInEngland
Oh no, this is fearful - Cameron must not watch TV.
6/25/2009 c1 1Red Queen Sovereign
Aw, that was extremely cute and yet so real to her character.

BTW, I think this is the greatest line ever written in the history of written lines:

A check of her database indicated that throughout human history cake had never been employed as a weapon. Certainly Skynet did not keep an arsenal of cake; it was a thoroughly inadequate weapon.
3/25/2009 c1 43Makokam

-swallows laughter-

That wasn't funny at all.

. . . not at all.

-snicker-

Makokam out.
10/10/2008 c1 anonymous
AHAHA freaking hilarious. Wouldve been even more funnier if derek had fallen ;P Great short fic!
9/24/2008 c1 3Go10
Hey! This was a very short story...but I enjoyed it a lot!

You ever considered writing a longer story?
9/13/2008 c1 frannie
awesine
8/23/2008 c1 3Draco Lover3
LOL! Fun! I could totally see Cameron doing something like this! I would have been ten times funnier if she had done her "Experiment" on John!
8/13/2008 c1 Harlequin Jade
LOL! Nice. This is so something I can see Cameron doing...
20 Page 1 2 Next »