for Adaptation

7/18/2020 c5 iacopo.passerini
interresante
8/22/2019 c5 1Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel
Please make more this is great!
5/1/2019 c5 4Monster King
Great job
10/7/2018 c5 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
2/24/2018 c5 my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
8/13/2017 c5 QueenDeadPool
This is really good I wish there was more.
3/18/2016 c5 28guitarbabe2005
Really enjoyed this so far please update soon
2/26/2016 c5 10NarHina
Loved it I hope you finish it I want to see Naruto and Hinata get together.

Also I want the people trying to kidnapped Hinata to pay in a very very painful way. And Naruto's sharingan I like how you kept the eye color red is good but blue suits Naruto more can't wait for him to unlock mangeky┼Ź.

You said that Naruto might get more bloodlines I will you do it like the sharingan and what will the negative affects be I think that dojutsu will clash but elemental like Haku ice and kimimaro bones should be alright since they affect different parts of the body or just his ability to combine elements.

Really Hope you update soon the story is to good to leave.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Anyone who reads this please check my profile for recommendations, adoptions and challenges.
2/25/2016 c5 AvatarUzumaki
Freaking awesome! The part about his dream was funny. I just wonder how long it will take for naruto to realize hinatas feelings as well as the scent he keep smelling from hinata is her hormones.

I look forward to the next chapter!
2/25/2016 c4 AvatarUzumaki
Great chapter! Love that naruto stand up for his friends! And how is it that tora doesn't go crazy around hinata? When will naruto tell his team his secrets?
2/24/2016 c3 AvatarUzumaki
Loved the chapter! The part with the Anbu wa funny and Kakashi getting his butt kicked was awesome!
2/24/2016 c2 AvatarUzumaki
Excellent chapter! Love the whole team and when Kurenai found out about the kyuubi!
2/24/2016 c1 AvatarUzumaki
Your story seems like it will be a great one once completed! I look forward to reading our work! Great opening chapter!
10/17/2015 c5 21Spidey2
Awesome start! Love it! Keep going!
9/5/2015 c5 Shadow .X. Heart
another story left on the side of the rode.
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »