for Adaptation

7/22/2008 c1 1Bobboky
excellently done
7/22/2008 c1 9Dragon Man 180
Very awesome start, I can't wait to see how things go from here. I'm glad Naruto learned the other Kage Bunshin related techniques, but what else did he copy down?
7/22/2008 c1 1Adran06
I decided to see if you had any other interesting stories, and low and behold I find this story which turns out to be just as interesting as the other one. Though the entire beginning is VERY similar to the other one, it's understandable. Not enough has really happened yet to comment on, but I also expect good things from this one. Keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,

Adran

PS: Even if it is only 2-3 days, I can hardly wait for the next chapter of Reforging the Past!
7/22/2008 c1 2Cervani
A very well written story so far, and I like the way you're shaping things up. I look forward to the way you have things in the later chapters.

Though I am curious. You said you were planning on doing everything that happens in a fuedal era (Torture etc.). All of this is par for the course for the ninja world, so I'm not too hung up on that. What I'm curious about is rape. You're not going to include it in this are you? I'm of course not trying to impress my own notions and such on it, but I've seen some good stories ruined by the use of rape (and I consider a poor form to advance a story).

Either way ignore my ramblings xD. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapter.
7/22/2008 c1 3Chewie Cookies
I... LOVE IT! Keep it up, man!
7/22/2008 c1 Gravity The Wizard
I am not sure how to feel right now I am very happy you have decided to publish this story though I am sad because it will take away for your other awesome Naruto story. Either way I'll be more then happy to read either of your NARUTO Fanfics and review them. I hope there will be lots of team seven bashing minus the foxy hero and I look forward to the next update.
7/22/2008 c1 5bobbetter
VERY nice so far! This is definitely going to become a huge hit just like Reforging The Past. Both very amazing storylines that I just can't get my attention off of xD Can't wait til you update both stories! And a dark-ish demonic Hinat sounds... amazing.. hahaha.
7/22/2008 c1 Aaron Leach
Awesome story update soon.
7/22/2008 c1 24Krillin Fan
Well, this is one I'll be following. Certainly looks interesting.
219 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15