for Adaptation

2/10/2015 c5 1catgirl505
Please update, this is one of the greatest naruto stories I have ever read!
8/15/2014 c5 Tdtmedic
This is an amazing story I wish it hast stopped so soon
6/3/2014 c5 Castor and Pollux
Please come back to this, please...this is awesome.
5/3/2014 c5 KamuiLilith
Please please, continue I love this fic and I really wanna find out what happens
3/5/2014 c5 Sosp
Do you realize that with both the sharingan and the senju reinforced body naruto has the potential to unlock the rinnegan?... Of course it would likely be different than the sage of the six path's due to the uzumaki chakra bloodline in addition too the senju bloodline... But considering the rinnegan formed by pein with madara's eyes was highly potent even non—senju bodies this may not be a bad thing... Especially if kyuubi could modify it further...
6/28/2013 c5 Exodia513
5 years since last update...
You need to update this, (wo)man.
5/3/2013 c5 Forever-A-Guest
Really good story here, it's sad that you left it at that. I could sense some epicness coming ! Hell it was already amazing...
Could you consider continuing it please ? I know of your fondness for NaruHinaIno pairings but could you please stick to simple NaruHina if you do update this wonderful story ? At least could you post a AN to tell us readers what to expect from you and if we can still have hope or if we should just mourn another good story ? Thanks
12/25/2012 c5 tarrangar
are you ever planning on continuing this fic?
11/8/2012 c5 ranbo neal
This is a great story with superb ideas and wonderful writing. It is to bad that it stops at this point and it seems that this is the end...since it was updated last in 08. I know that life goes on and priorities have to be set...I just hope that you could add to the story and take it to a conclusion of some kind. You are an excellent writer and have original ideas. Thanks for writing.
11/8/2012 c4 ranbo neal
This was an outstanding chapter again. Packed with action and the developing relationships of team 8. Your writing is wonderful and keeps me as a reader eager to read what you will do with the next paragraph or page. Your story is different and unpredictable...I love it. I wish I wasn't almost to the end of what you have written for this cool story.
11/8/2012 c3 ranbo neal
This chapter was soooo well written and so full of great action. The character interactions and just the characters themselves were developed very well. I like the story a lot and am enjoying the time that I am reading it. Such a great story.
11/8/2012 c2 ranbo neal
An amazingly long, detailed, and interesting chapter. I like the plot, the team is excellent with a lot of potential for the story. I am excited about reading about the mission to begin in chapter 2. I will read on!
11/7/2012 c1 ranbo neal
Great first chapter and plot idea. I like it so far and after reading your A/N I am going to read on. Good writing.
12/7/2011 c5 CryingCicada
This looks really good, simimilar to others but with its own twist, hope it gets updated, would be a shame to see it die
11/23/2011 c1 Ninjaofshadow
C'mon! It's a great fic! Update it!
219 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »