for Adaptation

11/18/2011 c5 The Guy Who Watches
Great fic. Straying a little to far from real Naruto, but that's okay. Update soon please.
11/11/2011 c5 8Shisarakage
I'm actually impressed with this, and it's rare for a fic with Naruto and Hinata-Chan on the same team to do that.

Keep up the great work.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
10/18/2011 c4 1RisingMist
Your story is well written and interesting. That said, the anticipation for your 'severe consequences' is rather annoying. I wish you wouldn't integrate a dozen bloodlines into him, probably mess him up in a serious way and then not use those bloodlines much. I can tell that part is integral to the story, so I can't do much about it. It just seems pointless to me. Just like his refusal to use the Sharingan on allies, not using the advantages he has available is not ninja like. I am unsure if I want to continue reading this since there will be severe consequences to Naruto. Don't get me wrong. I don't think he should get a bloodline or a dozen bloodlines for free. I just don't like the idea (personal preference). However, I'm curious to know if you'll be taking away these consequences later in the story. If you are going to make it a temporary setback, it will be much more interesting to me as a reader.
10/11/2011 c5 8red neo ranger
Loved it keep it up
7/6/2011 c5 4continental-line
Great story, I can't wait to see more . I like how Naruto and Hinata arn't jumpining each other's bones yet. Poor Shinio in an arranged marrage, I like this story please continue.

-Bill Ponder
6/13/2011 c2 14Uzumaki Ricky
Hmm... I think I'm gonna enjoy this fic.
5/31/2011 c1 Uzumaki Ricky
Hmmm... Veeeeery interestink.
5/28/2011 c5 anonymous
Nice story. It flows well from one section to another. The only problem I see is that it will probably never be finished.
5/14/2011 c5 182Luiz4200
Please make Hinata let Naruto know she overheard him.
4/6/2011 c5 2Koizumi Romi
Hey Paladeus! I'm really liking your story, but I noticed you haven't updated since '08! Can you add another chapter or two soon? :)
4/2/2011 c4 SD
Hell Yeah I can't wait to see the pranks and justice that Naruto Reins down on the elders
2/27/2011 c5 Ralmidaz
Update
2/25/2011 c5 RubysQuill
I know it has been awhile since you updated this story, but I would like to encourage you to continue. I like many of the ideas you have and have thus far enjoyed your interpretation of canon.

Good Luck in all you write...

~Ruby
2/5/2011 c5 black manta
DUDE PLEASE WRITE JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER I'M BEGGING! T-T
1/21/2011 c4 Drifter950
Erk! Please ignore the blank review from Ch 5, and accept this in its stead.

Updated: 08-10-08.

I think this is terrific story, and hope the sooner than later our MUSE will you bring you back to it. I have checked Story Alert in hopes.

May the MUSE always be with you!

~.^