for Tags for Season 5

1/19/2015 c3 Armand
Thanks for your story!
10/15/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
This was a really good tag to this episode. I enjoyed it. Will have to make it back here to read more.
6/5/2010 c3 26Kariesue
Nicely done. Even though they are synopses of the episodes I too love seeing what the characters are feeling while it's happening. Especially when it's John. He is so stoic and tries to keep it all inside.
8/27/2008 c1 yours.truly.emily
wow i really like this. i especially enjoyed the end when John couldnt figure out why someone would want to name a kid after him. it seemed so like him. i think you got his character excatly.

good job :)
8/9/2008 c3 Asugar
Good job with this tag. I think it could be much longer and go much more into the complexities of his emotions. There was a lot more going on with him with Teyla and Kanaan and her maybe leaving him and Ronon leaving him, something that he would regard as betrayals by his family and the woman he is apparently in love with. This is a little too tidy.
8/9/2008 c2 Asugar
Oh John and Torren time. My favorite.
8/9/2008 c1 Asugar
Interesting to hear John's thoughts. I think he has certain hopes about why she named her son after him.
8/9/2008 c3 8Isobel Kelte
I really like the mood of this tag and the "reflections" feel of it. I enjoy reading things that explore the way a certain character sees the events of an episode. I'm looking forward to more from future episodes!
7/27/2008 c2 70Whirlwind421
Good story.
7/26/2008 c2 8Isobel Kelte
I like the "missing scene" part at the end-I really enjoy what you've added, and would love to see more "missing scene" parts in the future. :)
7/26/2008 c2 1WhatAmIDoingHere
I love your additions or whatever you want to call them. When you figure it out, please tell ME! I don't know what to call what I write, either! :0) In any event, I really like how you add more to the episode, adding the things that SHOULD have been there but that tptb never seem to get to. I thought it was maddening how they cut away to the city lights shutting down while Sheppard was reacting to the drug they gave him. Also how they went so quickly from big stick in his side to right as rain in the next scene! Thanks for filling it all in. Really enjoyed it! Anyway, can't wait for the next tag/synopsis/whatever. Woo Hoo!
7/26/2008 c2 jasminesmommy
yup woolsey really didnt give a great first impression did he :) and all i could think for johns injury was dang twice in a month poor man lol :)
7/23/2008 c1 neptune60
Love this. Look forward to more of your tags.
7/23/2008 c1 12cflat
Nice tag (or should I say missing scene?). I like it that you have Teyla's father's name as Tagan Torren; it makes more sense that way. Too bad that's probably not going to be canon.
7/23/2008 c1 Baileysmom
It was a very good story synopsis. Not so much of what I expected as a "tag."
21 Page 1 2 Next »