for I miss Daddy

6/5/2010 c1 carol
oh...im so sorry for you. i know how you feel because my father died when i was twelve too. he overdosed on heroin...and i can relate to your poem. its beautiful. the feelings mutual, if you have flashbacks or memories. the good and bad. sleepless nights (insomnia). mental breakdowns and anger issues. yeah I'm all of the above. maybe you are too. but always remember this, i beg. we are strong survivors. and i miss my daddy too. you're not alone...thanks for hearing me out.
5/4/2010 c1 16Goose-chan
Aww. I'm crying TT_TT
A close friend of mine lost her dad to cancer a few months ago, but she's been taking it really well, so I'm not exactly very good in these situations ^^;
*uber web-huggles*

~Goose-chan
8/6/2008 c1 5AndDelightReigned
That's really sad. :( I know this is probably what everyone says, and I apologize for my lack of creativity, but I'm sorry about your loss.
7/23/2008 c1 54Little Minamino
This is what good writers are made of. The emotion that you put into this is very real and because it's real it manages to touch your readers in a real way. Congratulations on conveying that. Now for technicallities, the way it's constructed in the freestyle poem format it flows very well, there are some parts though that don't make sense the way they should, I think you may have missworded somethings, I do that all of the time so unless it really bothers you then you shouldn't fix it. However, it does put speed bumps in the flow of your poem and sometimes it jostles the mood you're trying to convey because the reader is trying to figure out what you mean. Like I said before, this was very well done and I enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. Never give up. Look forward but don't forget about the past, you learn more from mistakes then you ever could from perfection. Keep up the great work!
7/22/2008 c1 7Deliliah and Nathan
A great poem, but it would be better suited for fiction press . com or storiesville . com