for One Phone Call

12/26/2013 c3 5Corianna15
That last chapter actually made me cry. You are an amazing story teller. I read "Lying in the mud" first and was so blown away at how awesome it was. This is the kind of Tommy focused story I have been looking for on this site. Thanks!
11/3/2012 c3 18mae-E
a very interesting idea. you played it out well.
9/3/2012 c3 40Pink Crane
Wonderful, a perfect beginning.
Keep up the wonderful work.
7/9/2011 c3 21Psycho Tangerine
Good story. You did well with showing the immediate aftermath of that island being destroyed through the use of Tommy's guilt and the others' concern.
11/18/2008 c3 2Itachi's apprentice
PlEASE Tell me it doesn't end there. Great work.
11/18/2008 c2 Itachi's apprentice
WOW, this is exactly what I think happen when the island exploded.
11/18/2008 c1 Itachi's apprentice
Great first chapter.
7/24/2008 c3 49psav2005
You did an excellant job for this being your first story.
7/24/2008 c3 17Silver Warrior
a nice little story here.
7/23/2008 c3 122PinkRangerV
Aw...that's SO CUTE! (That was *really* girly.)
7/23/2008 c1 1Be A Warrior Casseau
Very nicely done! No worries about your talent, it's definitely there. I honestly started not to read it because of the Tommy/Kim mention in the summary because I'm so not a fan of that genre, but I'm glad I took a chance on it. You weaved the story very well and gave some possible insight into what actually happened on that island! I really wish you'd add on to it-the story has a lot of potential and I'd love to see where you'd go with it.

I'm preparing to post my first fic myself-I hope you'll give it a shot and leave a review for me as well! But seriously, keep writing!
7/23/2008 c3 3hewhoreaps
For your first story, it was very well written and you seemed to have put a lot of thought into it.

I hope you keep writing as you have a talnet at it
7/23/2008 c3 2C2
OMG...I can't believe no one had left you a review when i began reading this story...I normally don't take a chance on someone new without reading a review first, but I"m glad I did. What a fabulous story. and your OC is so adorable and well written...although might seem a bit older then 6...but it's been a while since i've been around a 6 yr old so who knows.

I look forward to more from you. You are an amazing writer and I'm so glad you found the currage to post this story. It brought tears to my eyes at times.

Such a wonderful and powerful story. I hope there is more in this universe...but can see you leaving it be too.

Keep writing and keep sharing,

"C"