for The Swordsman and the Huntress

1/27/2019 c2 Guest
Good. Want more chapters.
10/8/2017 c2 Teminalex
Great story so far. I love Derek\Cameron shipping. Please continue!
3/4/2016 c2 pyc97
Oh wow. Cliffhanger for 5 years. Thks Flatlander
10/6/2010 c2 PSG1JOHN
Oh man left me wanting to know what happens. two years with out an update oh well.
5/16/2009 c2 MarshallOC9
I don't know if your done with this story but i hope that your not i really like where your going with this so far
3/31/2009 c2 17SeraphimXII
Did she really just kill him?

So confused but so wanting to

read more!

Please update soon!

XII
12/26/2008 c2 leopard high in the mountains
Please update soon! I can't wait to see why Cameron took Derek to the woods.
11/27/2008 c2 Hat O' Doom
Really good story. Interesting idea that those two pair up for a war...good job!
9/30/2008 c2 me
hate cliffhangers...just let him fall down;-) come on...
9/25/2008 c1 6Taynna
just thought i'd point out - Cameron doesn't know that Derek is John's uncle. as far as we know, only John, Sarah, Derek and Charley are aware of the connection between them - and Sarah doesn't even know that Derek has figured it out.
9/4/2008 c2 18happyhooligan2001
I'm pretty sure Cambot didn't shoot Derek. For a terminator, terminations are a pretty straightforward process that doesn't require putting the victim in a helpless kneeling position first. I'm just wondering who she is shooting. A pistol wouldn't hurt Chrome Arty so it must be a human or animal. Guess I'll just have to wait.
9/4/2008 c1 happyhooligan2001
A very good start, the original "odd couple". Derek hates Cameron and doesn't trust her. Cameron doesn't really hate anybody. Just sees the world in terms of "threats" and "non threats" with a ruthless efficiency. I can't wait to see how they get along with each other.
8/28/2008 c1 johnf
Just a little detail, but the "Smith and Wesson Model 460 revolver chambering a massive .46 caliber round" is actually a .45 caliber, as it also chambers the shorter-cased .454 Casull and the even shorter .45 Colt. Rounding its name and its new cartridge's name up to .460 from its actual .451 diameter was a S&W marketing move, not actual caliber. /webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=101&storeId=101&productId=14776&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=15707&isFirearm=Y , the 6th bullet down.
8/27/2008 c2 51Pjazz
I like this very much. Not sure what 'issues' certain other reviewers have with it.

For me it passes the teflon test. By which I mean my eyes don't skate down the text like the words are made of teflon, lol.

It's not hugely original, but it's a good solid TSCC fanfic. Better than many, no worse than others.
8/4/2008 c2 Alana84
Nice chapter, with great interaction between Derek/Cameron yet again!

But what's happening at the end, huh? I mean, why would Cameron pull a stunt like that?

She's not going to kill him right? I mean he must have gotten the wrong idea about her actions and whatnot?

Can't wait to read more, so please update soon...
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »