for Letters

11/30/2014 c1 16long live marshmallows
LOL this is going to be interesting.
12/30/2011 c3 6MusicFreak24601
Pleaseeeeeeeeee update! =)
6/5/2011 c3 Guest
Malfoy wasn't in Hogwarts Ginny's sixth year.
6/21/2010 c3 7wildflower12
This is really cool. I want you to resume this because I want to see where this goes. Please please please pretty please! UPDATE SOON!
4/10/2010 c3 5Alice745458
woah this is incredible
4/4/2010 c3 PurpleSudsBubbles
Hiya this is a fun story. I like the way that youve characterized the 3 potters. They seem to have interesting characteristics and personalities! And the notes are v good, as Luna, Neville and Ginny being the only faithful members of OoTP. :)
5/3/2009 c3 11goldacharmed
This is a really cute story. I cant wait for more. Update soon. Later dude.
1/3/2009 c3 2hypercell
More?
12/30/2008 c3 lkjawlke
This is so cute! I love how the kids don't have any idea what's going on. This is really well written and I love it!
12/21/2008 c2 11dreamcatcher96
keep going! y did u stop?
12/11/2008 c3 5Bottled Sunshine
That's... so sad that there's no more. I loved it- very creative :) anyway,

Keep writing-

~Bottled Sunshine
11/26/2008 c3 11dreamcatcher96
please write more d.a.letters
11/23/2008 c3 Maith
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Faithful trough and through,

Maith
11/2/2008 c3 3LuLaRoo7
Yes, one of your readers is still with you. You've got me intrigued. Update soon, please!
11/2/2008 c3 25The Lime-Wielding Ninja
You know, just the other day, I was thinking about this, and I was like "Hm...I wonder if Catriel will update Letters..."

AND YOU DID! Yay! :)