FanFiction.Net
for Prison of Earth, Shackles of Bone

2/19/2012 c1 Too lazy to log in
That was amazing. seriously, that was really good. Wonderful description.
5/18/2009 c1 R0-S3
O my... this is utterly magnificent, Sunny, and I salute you.

I can actually FEEL the desperation... the longing for flight... how terrible it is, to be trapped, flightless, earthbound... you know what's epic? You actually described PERFECTLY my own dreams of flying, my own despair at leadfootedness...

Epic win :D
9/24/2008 c1 12Ionuneos
...Poor Geodude. ;-;

Fun story! I loved it. I agree with Midnight Jasper, the ellipses and italics were perfect. Good job.
7/29/2008 c1 Midnight Jasper
Ooh...very nice. COUGH -morbid- COUGH. But still, very nice. Love the way you've used ellipses (did I spell that right? Hope so) and italics...Also, I love the constant, subtle theme of death and darkness. (Did that sound too gothic?)

"A cape of scarlet death"...reminds me of vampires more than a little. Heheh...

On a slightly less spooky note, no, I'm still stuck in China. Next week we get to go to the countryside and visit my dad's side of the family. There will be no computers whatsoever. But anyway, I'm coming back in around two weeks, with two weeks to go of the summer holiday...YAY!

Well, at least I have an excuse for not updating.

Also, could I write a series of drabbles centred around Crack Pairings Day (and could you also designate a day to be Crack Pairings Day)? Because I could release it on Crack Pairings Day. Heheh... (Thinks of possible plot lines for DeathToAllBelieversShipping.)

Anyway, gotta go now and read your other new story!

/Jenny/

(I know normally I use the tilde, but I can't find it on this Chinese keyboard. :( )
7/25/2008 c1 25Aurisa
It has been a long time since I found this type of fanficiton (not that I have searched very hard, but still...) Most of them are Romance genres (and I have gotten a bit sick of reading it =.=)

Anyway... Yay! Found one! Ok, that was lame. Er... this fanfiction is rather nice ^^ and continue on writing! ^^
7/24/2008 c1 Applecrow
0.0 wow. That is amazing. I never thought about that before. A shelgon and a pupitar, prisoners of the earth. Just wow. I love your story! This is so unique!
7/23/2008 c1 3Drayeth