for The Conversion of TOK715

9/17/2015 c1 2Cause-and-Author
Interesting premise! Thanks for sharing this.
1/11/2013 c1 cameronbaum2027
wonderfull
6/5/2009 c1 jelani stewart
this aticles explaines so much
3/21/2009 c1 18StarzAngelus
Ooh! Nice take on Cameron's "birthday." Great job!
10/31/2008 c1 thelemicrosicrucian
A priest, speaking to converts, enlightening them to the mysteries of faith. To teach a terminator to be a human being without changing anything concrete is an absolute chore and work of art. You have shown how difficult it truly is and have done that well.
9/17/2008 c1 29Honour Society
That was really amazing.
8/24/2008 c1 10SSG Michael B. Jackson
As stated by others, a very interesting short piece and an interesting premise.

I like the idea that Cameron represents a truly advanced terminator model, hence the non-linear neural-net programming that can't simply be 'overwritten'.

The idea that John had to 'talk' her around to his point of view is great, and I suppose it leaves her a lot of room later to 'change her mind' if circumstances should warrant.

So, as I've said, very interesting and well written and you can be sure that I'll be taking a look at the other material you've written.

Mike Jackson
8/12/2008 c1 63The Alternative Source
Cute. I liked it! It really showed what could have happened when he reprogrammed her.

Ciao.
8/4/2008 c1 3triggercini
That was effective... :D
7/25/2008 c1 29devra
Applause and kudos for once again writing an insightful intelligent story.
7/24/2008 c1 2Imperator Aurelius
For a really short piece, this was really good. Straight to the point and effective. Good work, mate, and keep it up.
7/24/2008 c1 agent-shinobi
I have to say i thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot! I think its really kinda cute, this John Cameron interaction. Thanks for posting
7/24/2008 c1 Alana84
Wow, that sure was an awesome one-shot, I loved it! You did good, as always might I add!

Well written and great interaction between John/Cameron! The ending was pretty damn great, I really liked it!

She's 27, wow, she doesn't look it, not at all! I've always thought she was at least a couple of years younger, oh well, looks and appearances can be pretty deceiving, I guess!
7/24/2008 c1 18happyhooligan2001
Interesting take on Cameron's reprogramming. John uses logic and reason to talk a terminator out of it's mission. And happy birthday Summer!
7/24/2008 c1 tick-toc-tick
That was a lot better then what I was expecting when I clicked. You did a really good job with the story. But right at the end was by far the best, perfect ending for this story.
18 Page 1 2 Next »